• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My 3 Catalog Shows

In summary, preparing for your three catalog shows involves creating a schedule and making sure you have all necessary supplies. To promote the shows, utilize social media, send personal invitations, and offer incentives for guests to attend. To make the shows more interactive, consider incorporating games or activities. To maximize sales, offer special promotions, highlight popular products, and create a sense of urgency. After the shows, follow up with hosts and guests, and reflect on the success for future shows.
cherishdawn
I have 3 Catalog Shows coming up all of them are being hosted by family members out of state. I wanted to include a check list or a sheet of instructions with the packet of catalogs and order forms. I was hoping someone would have a sheet that they have found useful.
Thanks in advance!!!!

These could be helpful to you. HTH

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 367
  • Cover letter to pass around catalog at work[1].doc
    29 KB · Views: 429
  • Host Cover Letter-Catalog.doc
    281.5 KB · Views: 401
  • what my website can do...2.doc
    231.5 KB · Views: 416
I am also including the Holiday Shopping guide, printed on Holiday paper.

Attachments

• pc Holiday Gift Ideas Flyer_2008[1].doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 644
Lauri I like your Holiday Shopping guide. Thanks for sharing.

Here is what I use for catty shows (not mine originally)

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 471
tlag1986 said:
Lauri I like your Holiday Shopping guide. Thanks for sharing.

I probably got it from here last year. I just updated it for this year.

Related to Preparing for My 3 Catalog Shows

1. How do I prepare for my three catalog shows?

Preparing for your three catalog shows is all about organization and planning ahead. Start by creating a schedule for each show and make sure you have enough time to prepare. Set a reminder for yourself to follow up with each host two weeks before the show. Also, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and catalogues ready.

2. What should I do to promote my three catalog shows?

Promote your three catalog shows by utilizing social media, sending out personal invitations, and offering incentives for guests to attend. You can also create a Facebook event for each show and invite your friends and family. Don't forget to also share the event on any relevant groups or pages. Another great way to promote is by offering a discount or free gift for guests who bring a friend to the show.

3. How can I make my three catalog shows more interactive?

To make your three catalog shows more interactive, consider incorporating games or activities that involve the products. You can also have guests participate in a cooking demonstration or have a "try before you buy" station. Another fun idea is to have a raffle for a popular product or offer prizes for guests who correctly answer trivia questions about the products.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales at my three catalog shows?

Maximize sales at your three catalog shows by offering special promotions or bundles, highlighting new or popular products, and emphasizing the benefits of the products. You can also encourage guests to make purchases by creating a sense of urgency, such as offering a limited-time discount or a free gift with purchase.

5. What should I do after my three catalog shows are over?

After your three catalog shows are over, be sure to follow up with each host and guest to thank them for attending and remind them of any special offers or promotions. You can also offer to host a "post-show" party for those who couldn't attend the original show. Additionally, use this time to reflect on what went well and what could be improved for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • Laurena