• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayers for Cousin Laura: Battling Health Issues & Needing Support

In summary, Laura's cousin needs a lot of prayer right now because she has been suffering from a variety of medical complaints, with no clear answer as to the cause. Her relationship with the Lord is strong, but her family is worried about what will happen next.
nikked
Gold Member
My cousin needs a lot of prayer right now. Her name is Laura. She is a mom of 4 kids (3 boys, 1 girl, youngest is 4), about 40. She was adopted, and when she tried to contact her birth mother about 5 years ago (mainly for medical history), she was hung up on, and so has no family medical information. There has ALWAYS been a worrisome question mark.

Shortly after she graduated from HS, she had a large cyst in one of her breasts removed. Since then, she has had one other removed, and several others being "watched".

Over the past year or so, she has suffered from a variety of medical complaints, with no clear answer as to the cause. Most recently, she has been short of breath (no history of smoking, asthma, etc.), running a constant low-grade fever, and anemic (sp?)

They did an MRI of her chest, specifically to look at her lungs. Lungs were clear, but they did find a lump in her breast. She received a call on Sunday telling her she had an appointment for Monday for a mammogram.

After the mammogram, she got a call saying she had an appointment for Wednesday to see a surgeon.

She is now scheduled to have the lump removed on next Wednesday, 10:30 am MST.

The surgeon said "This is NOT a cyst, it is a tumor". It appears to have attached to the chest wall, but they won't know for sure until they go in.

They are hoping that with her known history, this is a fibrous tumor (of which I have one). But...well...with everything else going on, it's scary.

At this point, she has not been referred for oncology, which is another hopeful thing.

Her relationship with the Lord is strong, as is the rest of the family's.

Sorry this is so long, but I know when I pray I like having detail...

I will pray for Laura.

Nikki - that can be so stressful, we'll pray for her.

The unknown is so scary. I'll be praying.

Dear Laura,I am so sorry to hear about everything you have been going through. It sounds like you have been through a lot and I want you to know that I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.I can only imagine how scary this must be for you and your family. But I am glad to hear that your relationship with the Lord is strong and that your family is there to support you. I truly believe that having a strong support system and faith can make all the difference in difficult times like this.I am also glad to hear that you have a surgeon who is taking action and that you have not been referred to oncology at this point. I will continue to pray for a positive outcome and for strength and courage for you as you go through this process.Please know that I am here for you and if there is anything I can do to support you, please do not hesitate to reach out. You are in my thoughts and prayers, Laura.Sincerely,

What is "Prayers for My Cousin"?

"Prayers for My Cousin" is a collection of prayers and well-wishes specifically written for a cousin who may be going through a difficult time or facing a challenge. It is a thoughtful and meaningful way to show your love and support for your cousin.

Who can use "Prayers for My Cousin"?

Anyone can use "Prayers for My Cousin" to offer comfort and support to their cousin. It is a versatile and inclusive collection that can be used by people of all ages and backgrounds.

Can I customize the prayers for my cousin?

Yes, the prayers in "Prayers for My Cousin" are meant to be personalized and adapted to fit your specific relationship with your cousin. You can add your own words or memories to make the prayers even more meaningful.

Are there prayers for specific situations or occasions?

Yes, "Prayers for My Cousin" includes prayers for various situations such as illness, loss, and difficult times, as well as prayers for special occasions like birthdays and holidays. There is a wide range of prayers to choose from to best suit your cousin's needs.

Can I purchase "Prayers for My Cousin" online?

Yes, "Prayers for My Cousin" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. It makes a thoughtful and heartfelt gift for your cousin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views