• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Partner for Mac: Unlock the Power of Pamepred on Your Computer

In summary, PP/P3 may work on Macs, but it depends on the type of Mac. If you have a newer Mac with an Intel chip, you can run Boot Camp or Parallels and install P3 that way.
MamaChef
Will Pamepred Partner work on MAC computers?

No, and yes. :DIt depends on what type of Mac you have. Officially, there is no Mac version of PP/P3. However, the guys in the tech area at conference told me that they might put together a Mac installer and test P3 on Macs.If you have a newer Mac with Intel chips, you can run Boot Camp or Parallels, and install P3 that way. That's how I currently run. In fact, I sold my old Windows laptop to a friend, because the only thing I couldn't run on my Mac was P3, and once I got Boot Camp running, I ditched the Toshiba. :)I am probably going to switch to Parallels, however. I don't like having to reboot to start Windows just to run P3 (like when a customer calls with a question about an order).There are a few of us around here who are Mac users, so go ahead and ask of you have questions. And send a request for a Mac version to the Tech department at HO. The more people who request it, the more likely it is that they'll make one!

using P3 on MacI have been quite successfully running P3 on my MacBook using Parallels. I just bought some more RAM and now I can easily jump between P3 and browse on my Mac programs (Safari, etc.) without bogging my system down horribly.

Tanya

I'm bumping this because I think my husband is going to bring the mac home tomorrow....and I may have questions...so, I wanted to keep this thread up in case I have some questions.He's bringing home an imac G3...they are upgrading the computers in his dept. at the college, and we were allowed to purchase one of the older ones. I'm looking forward to it, and am hoping to get PP running on it. What is the "parallels" some of you have mentioned? Is that a Mac term that I'll learn, or is that something to do with PP?

Parallels is a separate program that can run on a Mac with an Intel chip - which I don't believe your Mac will have. :(There are other programs that MAY work on your Mac to enable Windows programs to be run... but Ann knows that better than me.

As soon as HO comes out with a MAC version... I'm so ditching my Vaio!!!!

I am running PP3 on my brand new iMac using Parallels!! Sorry, that is pretty exciting to get rid of my windows machine just for PC!Parallels is a program that allows you to run windows as a guest operating system....it it basically run just like any other program....then you run programs within that program! It isn't something that you want to use for big graphic design programs or anything. For me, pretty much the only thing I'll use Parallels/Windows for is PP3...On the other hand, I have Boot Camp at work. It is a huge pain to reboot to switch between the 2 operating systems, BUT, I can use all of my graphic design programs on the win or mac side and not have a bogged down system. I def wouldn't use parallels in this situation.The big catch is that both parallels and bootcamp are only workable on newer macs...within the last year or year and a half....they have to have an intel chip.For older Macs, you can always use Virtual PC....which I don't have much experience with. Sorry!

I used to have Virtual PC (VPC) on my G4 desktop and it was a total DOG! The G3 iMac will probably have the same problems. That's at least a 5 year-old computer.Sorry. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, Ann.

Related to PP Partner for Mac: Unlock the Power of Pamepred on Your Computer

What is PP Partner for Mac?

PP Partner for Mac is a software application that allows you to access all of the features and functionality of Pampered Chef on your Mac computer.

Is PP Partner for Mac compatible with all Mac computers?

PP Partner for Mac is compatible with Mac computers running OS X 10.10 or higher.

How do I download and install PP Partner for Mac?

To download and install PP Partner for Mac, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Download for Mac" button. Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.

What features does PP Partner for Mac offer?

PP Partner for Mac offers all of the same features as the PC version, including access to recipes, order processing, and business management tools. It also allows for seamless syncing between your Mac and other devices.

Is there a cost to use PP Partner for Mac?

PP Partner for Mac is free to download and use for all Pampered Chef consultants. However, there may be additional fees for certain advanced features or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • danaher3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smallfarmmom