• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Chix Recipe? Help!

In summary, the "Power Cooking Chix Recipe" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that utilizes the power cooker to quickly and easily cook chicken dishes. The power cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that uses pressure and steam to cook food faster than traditional methods and has various settings for different types of food. Any type of chicken can be used for this recipe, but boneless and skinless chicken tenders or breasts are recommended for faster cooking and easier shredding. The cooking time for the chicken will vary, but boneless chicken typically takes about 10-12 minutes to cook. You can also adjust the seasonings in the recipe to your liking and add in additional spices and herbs for more flavor.
heat123
Silver Member
Re. the Smokey Black Bean Chix wraps....I see the picture but nothing specific about what type of cooked rice? It looks like spanish or something other than white rice? Can anyone tell me what they use? I have a show this saturday for the PC recipes. TIA!

I just use plain white rice...it's delish! I suppose you could use brown, too, it just takes longer to cook.

I've made them with white rice and brown rice.

Great thanks ladies! :)

I used just plain white rice. The wraps are probably my fav Chix Power Cooking recipe!

DebbieJ said:
I used just plain white rice. The wraps are probably my fav Chix Power Cooking recipe!

Good to know, the ladies are sampling that one at the paty!;)

I did them in a big hurry, so I bought the uncle ben's white rice that's already done and in a bag. it takes 90 sec in the microwave to make normally. (although they also have brown rice which I'll use next time)I just emptied the bag in my freezer bag, added the seasoning and froze. came out great when I made them.

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in the Power Cooking Chix recipe. I'm happy to help you with the Smokey Black Bean Chix wraps. The type of rice used in the recipe is actually a mixture of white rice and Spanish rice. You can find prepackaged Spanish rice at most grocery stores, or you can make your own by adding some spices and tomato sauce to white rice. I hope this helps and good luck with your show on Saturday! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Power Cooking Chix Recipe? Help!

1. What is the "Power Cooking Chix Recipe"?

The "Power Cooking Chix Recipe" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that utilizes the power cooker to quickly and easily cook chicken dishes.

2. How does the power cooker work?

The power cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that uses pressure and steam to cook food faster than traditional methods. It also has various settings for different types of food, making it easy to use for a variety of recipes.

3. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for the "Power Cooking Chix Recipe." However, boneless and skinless chicken tenders or breasts are recommended for faster cooking and easier shredding.

4. How long does it take to cook the chicken using the power cooker?

The cooking time will vary depending on the type and thickness of the chicken. Generally, boneless chicken takes about 10-12 minutes to cook, while bone-in chicken may take 15-20 minutes.

5. Can I adjust the seasonings in the recipe?

Yes, feel free to adjust the seasonings in the "Power Cooking Chix Recipe" to your liking. You can also add in additional spices and herbs to enhance the flavor of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • jcsmilez