• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder Calls: What to Say on Post Calls?

In summary, Crystal Patton is the person who is making the reminder calls for the host's party. She uses some variation of this: "Hi, this is Crystal Patton the PC Lady doing (hosts name) show on (date of show). I am being (hosts name)'s personl secratary{I can say it I just can't spell it LOL} tonight and making her reminder calls." The party is this Saturday and the host has asked that guests bring a guest or order something from the website.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone mind sharing what they say on their reminder calls on post calls? I figured that I started sending the invites for my hosts last year at this time and am loving it so why not Post Calls this year! Now I just don't know what to say!

Bumping...

My reminder calls go something like this:

Hi (guests name), this is Crystal Patton the PC Lady doing (hosts name) show on (date of show). I am being (hosts name)'s personl secratary{I can say it I just can't spell it LOL} tonight and making her reminder calls for her. I really hope to see you there.

It is pretty much the same if I get a machine, which I try to shoot for because they are quicker.

I don't really have a set outline for customer care calls - I just wing it.

I use some variation of this:

"Hi, I’m calling on behalf of (HOST'S NAME).
This is (MY NAME) with the Pampered Chef, reminding you that (HOST)’s
"Dinnertime in No Time" Pampered Chef party is this Saturday, at 11 am.
We’ll be featuring healthy, quick and budget friendly recipes and our NEW Spring products!

If you have not already RSVPed to (HOST NAME) please call her at ###-####. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday at 11am!
"

It's good to start right off with the host's name instead of yours so they hear a familiar name. Where I mention our "New spring products" sometimes I'll mention the guest special like "We're featuring (recipe) and this month's guest special - Stoneware!"
And sometimes I change that "If you have not already RSVPed " line to say "If you have not already RSVPed or if you can't attend but would like to place an order..."

And in this example where it says "healthy, quick and budget friendly recipes" - sometimes I say the name of the recipe like "Mini Pesto Pizzas, or Turtle Fudge SKillet Cake" - whatever we're making. This particular party the host asked for a salad and I thought my other wording would entice more than I would saying we're making a salad :) .

Hi, this is Deb Derry with the Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Lauren xxxxx. We would like to remind you that our show will be held Wednesday night in Lauren’s home. Please feel free to bring a guest or an outside order and remember, our show starts at 6:59! If you are not able to attend but would like to order or would be interested in hosting your own show, please call Lauren or me. I can be reached at 515-xxx-xxxx. You can also place an order online, see your invitation for details. We have 30 new products for spring, Lauren and I can’t wait to share with them with you! See you Wednesday!!!!

Found you AJ!

DebinIA said:
Hi, this is Deb Derry with the Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Lauren xxxxx. We would like to remind you that our show will be held Wednesday night in Lauren’s home. Please feel free to bring a guest or an outside order and remember, our show starts at 6:59! If you are not able to attend but would like to order or would be interested in hosting your own show, please call Lauren or me. I can be reached at 515-xxx-xxxx. You can also place an order online, see your invitation for details. We have 30 new products for spring, Lauren and I can’t wait to share with them with you! See you Wednesday!!!!

Found you AJ!

No I swear it's not me!

Oh wait... This is my favorite hang out at work when we are slow! I find a lot of great information on here and love this site!

Thanks for sharing, I know you gave it to me before but I couldn't find it in my email.

DebinIA said:

Found you AJ!

Is there a particular reason you don't say the show starts at 7?

pampchefsarah said:
Is there a particular reason you don't say the show starts at 7?

I've heard that before, it's so that they actually think about it. If they are expecting to hear 7 and then don't, it makes them listen.

wadesgirl said:
I've heard that before, it's so that they actually think about it. If they are expecting to hear 7 and then don't, it makes them listen.

ding ding ding....it sticks in people's minds.

DebinIA said:
ding ding ding....it sticks in people's minds.

Gee, you think I would know you so well!;)

how much does postcalls cost?

caraighan said:
how much does postcalls cost?

I got a discount (PM me and I can get you the letter you need). It was around $30-35 for 500 calls. It is about 7 cents a call.

wadesgirl said:
I got a discount (PM me and I can get you the letter you need). It was around $30-35 for 500 calls. It is about 7 cents a call.

I just PM'd you... sorry it was a late reply!

wadesgirl said:
Can you also send me the letter so that I can get the discount for callingpost.com.:thumbup:

Thanks!:)

Curlyone said:
Can you also send me the letter so that I can get the discount for callingpost.com.:thumbup:

Thanks!:)

Sent you the email!

This is the script I got from my director:"Hi, I'm calling for "Host Name". This is "Consultant Name", from The Pampered Chef. We wanted to make sure you received the invitation to "Host's Name" show and remind you that it's tomorrow night at 7:00.I have a special offer for you: If you bring a friend, an adult guest, who was not on (host's name) original guest list, I'll give you a FREE gift at the show.The recipe I'll be making is _________________, and I think you'll really enjoy it (or, so save some room for dessert).If you can't come and would like to have your own show, or view the products please visit my website at Welcome To My Personal Web Site where you can place orders and pay on-line. (or The Pampered Chef and let our host know by ____. ) The special this month is ....We're going to have a great time and it will be even more fun with you there! See you on ______."She also uses postcalls for show leads:"Hi, this is _________ from Pampered Chef. Please forgive me for not making personal contact, but I wanted to share information about our exciting host bonuses. You had expressed interested in the past about hosting a Pampered Chef Show and I wanted you to know that in January our Hosts receive 50% more in Free Product Value. February has a great offer too: You can pick any one of our Open Stock Cookware pieces at 60% off!These specials are good for Kitchen Shows or Catalog Shows. I'm offering a Dive in Dips Show or a Chocolate Show.These promotions are in additon to our regular Host Benefits Package. If you'd like to discuss my available dates, please call me at _________. If you'd like to be removed from my contact list, please let me know."Here is how she recommends prompting hosts to let you make the reminder calls:
"Sometimes your host will say it's not necessary for you to make the reminder calls. Or she will say that she'll do it. She may plan to do it, but she will run out of time, or not want to "pressure" guests. Here's how to reply:
"I know how busy you are and making the calls will take you a lot longer than it will take me. Sometimes you get on the phone with someone and a short call turns into a 20 minute conversation. I'm able to contact all 40 people on your list (or everyone on your list) with 1- 60 second message. I'll make sure they got the invitation (because it's not first class mail and sometimes it gets lost and it won't be returned), remind them that tomorrow is the show and we start at 7:00, I'll offer a gift if they bring a friend, tell them about the monthly special, tell them the delicious recipe you've selected, and how to order on my website if they are unable to attend. By doing these reminder calls I've found more people come to the show, some will bring friends and many who can't attend will place outside orders. You'll end up with a much bigger show and will earn much more free and discounted products."Hope that helps!

Thanks Wadesgirl. I will definitely give you the referral!

Connie

DebinIA said:

That's perfect! Short, sweet and covers it all! I'm too lazy to mail the invites out, but think I'm going to add reminder (post) calls to my "list of exclusive services"! Thanks guys!:D

Can anyone send me the referral letter for post calls? [email protected]

Oh, and all these scripts are great! It's choosing which one to use!

Thanks!!

What's the difference between postcalls and callingpost.com?

Related to Reminder Calls: What to Say on Post Calls?

What should I say during a reminder call?

During a reminder call, it is important to confirm the details of the upcoming event or appointment. You can also express your excitement and let the person know that you are looking forward to seeing them. Additionally, you can ask if there are any questions or concerns they have that you can address before the event.

How far in advance should I make reminder calls?

It is recommended to make reminder calls 1-2 days before the event or appointment. This gives the person enough time to make any necessary arrangements or adjustments to their schedule.

What if the person doesn't answer the phone during the reminder call?

If the person does not answer the phone, leave a friendly voicemail reminding them of the event or appointment. You can also follow up with a text or email to ensure they received the reminder.

Should I mention any special promotions or offers during the reminder call?

Yes, it is a good idea to mention any special promotions or offers during the reminder call. This can serve as a gentle reminder and also entice the person to attend the event or appointment.

How can I make my reminder calls more personal?

To make your reminder calls more personal, you can use the person's name and reference any previous conversations or interactions you have had with them. You can also ask about their specific needs or preferences and offer personalized solutions. This will make the person feel valued and more likely to attend the event or appointment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • dannyzmom