• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pork Chop Recipes in the DCB

In summary, to prepare pork chops in the DCB, preheat the oven to 375°F, place the chops in the baker, season them, cover with lid, and bake for 30-35 minutes. You can use frozen pork chops, add recommended seasonings, and vegetables to the DCB. For cleaning, let it cool before washing with warm soapy water or using the dishwasher.
pattikake
Anyone have any good recipes for pork chops in the DCB?

Hi - I did a pork steak in the DCB and it was tender and delicious. I have done one where I put the steak in the bottom, placed quartered potatoes around the edges, and covered it with cream of chicken soup. Baked in microwave for 20 minutes. I also did one where I put different rubs, seasonings on it and baked for 20 minutes. Both turned out great. Pork chops should be very similar.

I do smothered pork chops - mushroom soup, sour cream, fresh mushrooms, onion, potatoes cut on the mandoline, s & p, bake on 325 till chops are done, then let rest w/lid on dcb

1. How do I prepare pork chops in the DCB?

To prepare pork chops in the DCB, start by preheating the oven to 375°F. Place the pork chops in the Deep Covered Baker and season them with your desired seasonings. Cover the baker with the lid and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145°F.

2. Can I use frozen pork chops in the DCB?

Yes, you can use frozen pork chops in the DCB. Just add an extra 10-15 minutes to the cooking time to ensure they are fully cooked.

3. What are some recommended seasonings for pork chops in the DCB?

Some recommended seasonings for pork chops in the DCB include garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried thyme, and salt and pepper. You can also use your favorite marinade or BBQ sauce for added flavor.

4. Can I add vegetables to the DCB with the pork chops?

Yes, you can add vegetables to the DCB with the pork chops. Some great options include potatoes, carrots, and green beans. Just make sure to cut them into small pieces so they cook evenly with the pork chops.

5. How do I clean the DCB after cooking pork chops?

To clean the DCB after cooking pork chops, allow it to cool down before washing it with warm soapy water. You can also soak it in warm water to help remove any stuck-on food. The DCB is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies