• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asian Cobb Salad: Perfect For Your Party of 25!

In summary, the Asian Cobb Salad requires romaine lettuce, Napa cabbage, red bell pepper, carrots, green onions, cucumber, avocado, mandarin oranges, grilled chicken, and crispy wonton strips for the ingredients. The dressing is made with soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and ginger. Substitutions can be made based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions. The recipe yields approximately 25 servings and can be adjusted for more or less guests. The salad can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance, but it is best to wait until closer to the party to assemble it. The dressing can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
RoseAndrews
Has anyone made the Asian Cobb Salad from the spring SB? I have a party of 25 confirmed, this recipe would feed a lot and showcase the tools I want them to see. Was thinking of subbing pork loin for chicken since there will be several men there, I hear they love the 10 minute DCB micro pork loin ideathanks!

Last edited:
It's one of the recipes I'm going to offer this spring. I think it would be really good with pork also and does show a lot of great products.

I have not personally made the Asian Cobb Salad from the spring SB, but I have heard great things about it! I think substituting pork loin for chicken would be a great idea, especially if you want to showcase the 10 minute DCB micro pork loin idea. I would recommend doubling or even tripling the recipe to ensure you have enough for all 25 guests. Also, make sure to adjust the cooking time for the pork loin accordingly. Good luck with your party!

What are the ingredients for the Asian Cobb Salad?

The ingredients for the Asian Cobb Salad are romaine lettuce, Napa cabbage, red bell pepper, carrots, green onions, cucumber, avocado, mandarin oranges, grilled chicken, and crispy wonton strips. For the dressing, you will need soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and ginger.

Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option or replace the crispy wonton strips with toasted almonds for a gluten-free option.

How many servings does this recipe yield?

This recipe is designed to serve a party of 25 people, so it yields approximately 25 servings. However, you can adjust the quantities of the ingredients to make more or less, depending on the number of guests you are serving.

How far in advance can I make the Asian Cobb Salad?

You can prepare the ingredients and dressing for the Asian Cobb Salad up to 24 hours in advance. However, it is recommended to wait until closer to the party to assemble the salad to ensure that the ingredients stay fresh and crisp.

Can I make the dressing ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dressing ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just make sure to give it a good shake or stir before using it on the salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • wadesgirl