• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Please Vote for My Son's School. :)

In summary, the conversation discusses voting for Lincoln Elementary School, which will provide necessary funds for educational resources and activities for all students. The process for voting is by clicking on a provided link and following instructions. The funds will be used to improve facilities, purchase materials, and fund extracurricular activities. The deadline to vote is on May 31st.
flemings99
Gold Member
Our Elementary school has been chosen to compete in the NFL Play 60 Challenge this week. Please vote for NASHUA to help our school win new gym supplies.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. My oldest is the student standing above the "R" in the Chief's -Nashua Elem. Picture. Believe it is his 4th grade class in the pic.

http://www.nflrush.com/choose

Good luck!!!

Done! Good Luck!

Thanks for voting. Our school won!! :)

Congrats!!!

Related to Please Vote for My Son's School. :)

1. What school does your son attend?

My son attends Lincoln Elementary School.

2. Why should I vote for your son's school?

Voting for my son's school will help provide necessary funds for educational resources and activities that will benefit all students.

3. How can I vote for your son's school?

You can vote by clicking on the link provided and following the instructions to cast your vote for Lincoln Elementary School.

4. What will the funds be used for?

The funds will be used to improve the school's facilities, purchase new educational materials, and fund extracurricular activities for the students.

5. When is the deadline to vote?

The deadline to vote is on May 31st. Please make sure to cast your vote before then to support our school.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies