• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Say a Prayer for My Recruit

In summary, the recruit's residence is in danger from the forest fire and she is fearful of what will happen if the fire reaches her house. She is a renter and was in the process of changing her insurance, which makes her fears even greater. She is in emotional distress and wants prayers for her and for the safety of her home.
peichef
I'm asking for prayers for one of my recruits. There is a brutal forest fire, being stirred by very strong winds in the area where she lives. She is unable to get to her home, has no idea if her residence is in danger & under the evacuation notice. She is a renter & was in the process of changing her insurance, & so she fears that she does not have insurance coverage if their place does get consumed by the fire.

She just called me in tears. I don't know her really, really well, but I did all I can to comfort her. I don't know how successful I was, though. She is not thinking very clearly (understandably) & hadn't thought to check out the emergency shelter to try to get news about the whole situation.

I don't know if she is a religious person, but I can't imagine she'd object to as many prayers as you can send her way.

Goodness, I can't imagine what she's going through. She'll be in my prayers.

Prayers for her and her safety!

Oh heavens, of course I'll keep her in my prayers and I pray Father in Heaven that you would place a hedge of protection around this young lady's home- that the fire would stop before it ever hits the property line and that her home and possessions and property would not be damaged by these terrible fires. I aslp pray the preceios blood of Jesus over her home that no damage would befall her house. Heavenly Father I pray in Jesus' Name that if she is not a believer that this miracle of protection that we are praying around her home would cause her to see that You are so Mightly and loving and that she would just know that you were watching out for her and have a wonderful plan for her! In Jesus precious name I pray- Amen.

I am deeply saddened to hear about your recruit's situation. It must be a very difficult and scary time for her, especially not knowing if her home is in danger and if she has insurance coverage. I want you to know that you have done a wonderful job comforting her and offering her support during this time.I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I believe in the power of positive energy and I will send all the positive vibes I can her way. I hope that she is able to find some peace and comfort during this stressful time. Please keep me updated on her situation and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.Take care and stay safe.Sincerely,

What is "Please Say a Prayer for My Recruit"?

"Please Say a Prayer for My Recruit" is a phrase often used by family members and loved ones of individuals who are currently going through military training, commonly referred to as "boot camp". It is a request for others to send positive thoughts and prayers for the recruit's safety and success during their training.

Why is it important to say a prayer for a recruit?

Saying a prayer for a recruit is a way to show support and offer encouragement during a challenging and potentially stressful time in their life. It can also provide a sense of comfort and reassurance for the recruit and their loved ones, knowing that others are thinking of and rooting for their success.

When should I say a prayer for a recruit?

You can say a prayer for a recruit at any time, but it is especially meaningful during their training when they may be facing physical and mental challenges. You can also continue to say prayers for them throughout their military career, as they may face additional challenges and risks in their service.

Can I say a prayer for a recruit of any branch of the military?

Yes, you can say a prayer for a recruit of any branch of the military, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Each branch may have their own specific training and challenges, but all recruits can benefit from the support and positive thoughts of others.

How else can I support a recruit besides saying a prayer?

There are many ways to support a recruit besides saying a prayer. You can send care packages, letters, or emails to let them know you are thinking of them. You can also offer words of encouragement and motivation, and be understanding and patient as they navigate through their training. Additionally, you can educate yourself about their training and the military in general to better understand their experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • abaker1
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Kitchen2u