• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for This Little Girl

In summary, "Please Pray for This Little Girl" is a charity campaign dedicated to raising awareness and funds for a young girl battling a serious illness. Started by her family and friends, the campaign encourages people to share the message, donate to the fundraiser, or simply keep the girl and her family in their thoughts and prayers. The specific illness is not disclosed out of respect for the family's privacy, but any amount of donation can make a difference in supporting the family during this difficult time. Other ways to show support include sending cards or messages of encouragement to the family.
jrstephens
Her mother went to school with Russel and his brother. Read her story on care pages http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewHome.do

Thanks in advance for your prayers!:angel:

Bumping.

if this link will not work go to caringbridges.org and the website name is ellanorris.

Last edited:
She'll be in my prayers.

Jennifer, the link you need is caringbridge.org not caringbridges.org. I figured it out, but thought you might like to fix it for others.

I read the first entry that was there and now I have tears in my eyes (And I don't yet know what her illness is - I didn't get that far!).

I'm thinking of copying and pasting that part into a post because it is such an important message about cherishing the time we have with those we love.

Thanks, I changed the link. It is so sad. She had an older brother who had problems before and after 4 surgeries he is fine. We're praying for God to perform another miracle! I have not been around her personally but Russell went to school with her mom and we know her and his cousin is good friends with them since they all went to school together. It is so sad! and we do not know how blessed we are to have heathly children.:angel:

praying for her.

Related to Please Pray for This Little Girl

What is "Please Pray for This Little Girl"?

"Please Pray for This Little Girl" is a charity campaign that aims to raise awareness and funds for a young girl who is battling a serious illness. The campaign was started by her family and friends to ask for prayers and support during this difficult time.

How can I participate in the "Please Pray for This Little Girl" campaign?

There are several ways to participate in the campaign. You can share the campaign on social media to help spread the word, donate to the family's fundraiser, or simply keep the little girl and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

What type of illness does the little girl have?

Out of respect for the family's privacy, we are not able to disclose the specific illness of the little girl. However, we can assure you that she is fighting a difficult battle and could use all the love and support she can get.

Is there a specific donation goal for the "Please Pray for This Little Girl" campaign?

No, there is no specific donation goal. Any amount, no matter how small, will make a difference in helping the family with medical expenses and providing emotional support during this challenging time.

How else can I support the little girl and her family besides donating?

Besides sharing the campaign and keeping them in your thoughts and prayers, you can also send cards or messages of encouragement to the family. These small gestures can make a huge difference and show them that they are not alone in this journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ElizabethPurvis