• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Play the New Left-Right Game and Test Your Skills - No Quotation Marks Needed!

In summary, Lisa created a new Left-Right game and is trying to figure out how to post it. She likes the game and people seem to enjoy it, but she found a mistake in the new kit. She gives three items to three guests and whoever gets them gets to keep them. She has only played this game at one show, but everyone seems to enjoy it.
cactus_flower
I just composed a new version of the Left-Right game. Now, we'll see if I can figure out how to put it on here.

You can adapt the amounts, etc. to fit your needs.

Attachments

• left right game.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,161
great game to put a little of everything in it

i love it! may i want to use that at my next show!

Looks good! I will definitely use that at my next Show. You do this with a Season's Best, right?

Actully, I have some quickuts, i-slices, and can strainers stored up. I wrapped a few (this is a "Christmas in October show"). I will use two or three for the game, depending on the # of guests. I don't play games at every show, but some of my hosts like them. My sister is the host and she has gone all out decorating her house, going to play Christmas music, etc. , the whole nine yards. I'm having a ball "pampered cheffing" (as my daughter calls it)!

Am I right that you pass around several different 'goodies' and whoever ends up with the goodies gets to keep them?

That was/is great! I loved how the story line went and how it incorporated so much in it, bookings, outside orders, and recruiting. I did find one mistake the new kit costs $155 not $115 I am going to correct my copy now. Please correct your copies too everyone who downloaded it. We don't want to mislead future recruits.

Other than that I really like it! Thanks for sharing.

I think she ment it could be as little as $115 if they had a show and used the Kit Credit option.

I love the game! Way to highlite ALL the benifits PC has to offer!

I do like the recruiting benefits it offers. I also like the idea of passing around more than one item. I can see people getting confused and having a great time.

buckeyefan08 said:
I think she ment it could be as little as $115 if they had a show and used the Kit Credit option.

I love the game! Way to highlite ALL the benifits PC has to offer!

Thanks, Lisa for pointing that out to me.:) It does make sense now. I'll have to reread the flyer again to make sure I didn't mess it up.

Yes, I give three "goodies" to three guests sitting in different areas of the room. Whoever ends up with them, gets to keep them. I have only played this game at one show, but everyone seemed to love it. Yes, they were confused and that made it more fun!I am glad you like it. I didn't know where exactly to post it, though.

1. What is the "New Left-Right Game"?

The "New Left-Right Game" is a fun and interactive game that tests your skills in correctly identifying the direction of different objects or words. It can be played alone or with others, making it a perfect game for parties or family game nights.

2. How do I play the "New Left-Right Game"?

To play the "New Left-Right Game", you simply need to read the list of words or objects provided and determine whether they are facing left or right. You can use your hands or fingers to mimic the direction, or simply say "left" or "right" out loud.

3. Do I need any special equipment to play the "New Left-Right Game"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to play the "New Left-Right Game". It can be played with just a pen and paper, or you can use our printable game cards for an easier and more convenient experience.

4. How many players can participate in the "New Left-Right Game"?

The "New Left-Right Game" can be played with any number of players. However, it is recommended to have at least 2 players for a more engaging and competitive game.

5. Are there different levels of difficulty in the "New Left-Right Game"?

Yes, there are different levels of difficulty in the "New Left-Right Game" to cater to players of all ages and skill levels. You can choose from easy, medium, and hard levels, or mix things up by playing with a combination of all three.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies