• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning My Open House - Tips Welcome!

I am in the process of planning my open house and would love to hear of any good ideas for it. Some suggestions from other users include having an ice cream sundae bar with various products like the PC Ice Cream Scoop, using the chopper and forged knife for toppings, and serving brownies in the bar pan. Others suggest doing a show with a definite starting time instead of an open house, and calling it a "Fall Product Unveiling" to make it more official. Some also recommend having an educational component, such as a Stoneware Workshop or Cutlery and Cookware Workshop, and offering door prizes or a Mystery Host show. Another idea is to have a silent auction for products from your inventory. Goodie bags with recipe
You guys have fabulous ideas. I need some ideas for refreshments at my "open house" I'd like to make ahead several appetizers or small sandwiches so any help would be great!

<h2>1. What are the benefits of hosting an open house for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Hosting an open house for Pampered Chef can bring in potential customers and allow them to experience our products firsthand. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase new products and promotions, build relationships with customers, and potentially earn host rewards.</p><h2>2. How can I promote my open house effectively?</h2><p>Spread the word through social media, word of mouth, and by sending out invitations. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as customizable flyers and online event tools, to promote your open house.</p><h2>3. What types of products should I feature at my open house?</h2><p>It's always a good idea to showcase a variety of products, including best-sellers and new releases. You can also tailor your product selection to your audience's interests and needs. For example, if you know many of your guests are busy parents, focus on time-saving and family-friendly products.</p><h2>4. How can I make my open house more engaging and interactive?</h2><p>Consider hosting a cooking demonstration or a hands-on activity using Pampered Chef products. This allows guests to see the products in action and try them out for themselves. You can also incorporate games or raffles to keep guests engaged and excited.</p><h2>5. What should I do after the open house to follow up with guests?</h2><p>Following up with guests after the open house is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. Send a thank-you email or note, offer special discounts or promotions, and encourage guests to host their own events. You can also add them to your customer list and keep them updated on future products and events. </p>

Related to Planning My Open House - Tips Welcome!

1. What are the benefits of hosting an open house for Pampered Chef?

Hosting an open house for Pampered Chef can bring in potential customers and allow them to experience our products firsthand. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase new products and promotions, build relationships with customers, and potentially earn host rewards.

2. How can I promote my open house effectively?

Spread the word through social media, word of mouth, and by sending out invitations. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as customizable flyers and online event tools, to promote your open house.

3. What types of products should I feature at my open house?

It's always a good idea to showcase a variety of products, including best-sellers and new releases. You can also tailor your product selection to your audience's interests and needs. For example, if you know many of your guests are busy parents, focus on time-saving and family-friendly products.

4. How can I make my open house more engaging and interactive?

Consider hosting a cooking demonstration or a hands-on activity using Pampered Chef products. This allows guests to see the products in action and try them out for themselves. You can also incorporate games or raffles to keep guests engaged and excited.

5. What should I do after the open house to follow up with guests?

Following up with guests after the open house is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. Send a thank-you email or note, offer special discounts or promotions, and encourage guests to host their own events. You can also add them to your customer list and keep them updated on future products and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies