• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Conference Meals & Sessions: Questions & Answers

In summary, when planning meals for a conference with dietary restrictions, it is important to offer a variety of options and gather dietary information during registration. Specific meals can be requested for conference sessions and should be planned at least 3-6 months in advance. Changes to the menu can be made, but may incur additional fees. To ensure attendee satisfaction, gathering feedback and working with a team like Pampered Chef can help provide delicious and accommodating meals.
KimberleePowell
I am trying to figure out what meals I will be covering during conference and what meals will be covered as part of conference. Thursday's dinner is not covered, is this correct? The Chief Executives Celebration of Excellence will not be a general session correct?

Thursday, you are on your own for meals.Friday - breakfast, lunch, and the Banquet are all covered. One thing to note - the banquets start later in the evening, so if you are used to eating at 5-6pm, you are going to need a little smackrel to tide you over.Saturday - breakfast is covered.All other meals are your responsibility....

Last edited:
thanks for the summary becky!

good to know!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to help clarify the meal coverage for conference. From my understanding, all meals during conference will be covered, except for Thursday's dinner. The Chief Executives Celebration of Excellence is not a general session, so it will not be covered as part of conference. I hope this helps clear things up for you. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I plan meals for a conference with dietary restrictions?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions for conference meals. We recommend offering a variety of options, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free dishes, to ensure all attendees can enjoy their meals. We also suggest asking for dietary information during the registration process to ensure you have an accurate count of each restriction.

2. Can I request specific meals for my conference sessions?

Yes, you can absolutely request specific meals for your conference sessions. Our team at Pampered Chef can work with you to create a customized menu that fits your preferences and budget. We also offer a variety of meal options to choose from, including buffet-style, plated, and boxed meals.

3. How far in advance should I plan conference meals and sessions?

We recommend starting to plan conference meals and sessions at least 3-6 months in advance. This allows for enough time to secure a venue, choose a menu, and make any necessary adjustments. However, if you have a larger conference, it may be beneficial to start planning even earlier.

4. Can I make changes to the menu after it has been finalized?

Yes, we understand that changes may need to be made after the menu has been finalized. We recommend communicating any changes as soon as possible to ensure we can accommodate them. Please note that there may be additional fees for last-minute changes and certain changes may not be possible depending on the timing and availability of ingredients.

5. How can I ensure that all attendees are satisfied with the conference meals?

To ensure that all attendees are satisfied with the conference meals, we recommend gathering feedback through surveys or comment cards. This will allow you to see what dishes were well-received and make any necessary changes for future events. Our team at Pampered Chef also strives to provide delicious and high-quality meals that are sure to satisfy all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcntrycookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • agw