• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Your Holiday Showcase: Tips for Early December Success

, in summary, the open house should be held early in December to maximize holiday sales. Be sure to get money or credit card information from your customers and submit within a few days.
mhrivera
There's been so much talk about fall open houses and such, and now I want to hold my own Holiday Showcase. I can display the new products, and gift ideas, like the batter bowl recipes, and such. My question is, I would like to have it very early December, to get some Sell a thon sales, but is that too late? I want to make sure everyone gets their gifts in time for Christmas, but I'm not sure how long the shipping would take. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Melissa

Usually we have until around the 15th or 17th to get in-time shipping. You should be fine to have an open house then; I would suggest early in the month though!

I had a Holiday open house last December on the first weekend and everybody had their items in plenty of time for Christmas. Just be sure to get their money or credit card #'s and submit within a few days.

Cheryl Mackey
Cooking Pampered Style in Louisiana:)

I would do it very early in December so people get it early in December so they still have time to assemble gifts or send them out of state. Last year all my customers got them in time for Christmas, but not before early Christmas parties!

SuggestionsI have only been selling since April of this year and I live in a really small town. I also happen to be the only PC consultant in this area, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the word out ???

Leah, first of all, I have seen lots of your comments, and your positive statement on the bottom of "I will be a director July 1, 2007 and walk across the stage at conference" is challenging to me! Think positive...I like it!:) I am not too far away from you-- I am in Gresham, Oregon (by Portland). I recently moved from Brookings, OR on the CA border, on the coast. I too was the only consultant, and it was great !(the only one for about 70 miles) If I wore my logo shirt, I got comments, anything with the logo, and people would chat with me and I would give them a card/catalog. I now live in a bigger area with 2 other consultants within the same block!! Much more challenging!
So, invest in some logo stuff--it pays!
Kim

Kim, I decided to set a goal for myself while I was attending confernece!!! During the new Directors March, Ithought to myself, I want to be up their getting recognized for the work that I put out, I can see myself doing that. And then I siad okay I want and I will be a director by next July 1st!!!
I moved to Astoria last summer from the Gorge out by Hood River, I accutally lived in White Salmon, WA..
I think I will take you up on your advice, I need to invest in more logo stuff!!!! Did you attend Confernce?? if so what wave are you in??Leah

Related to Plan Your Holiday Showcase: Tips for Early December Success

What is the date and time of the Holiday Showcase?

The Holiday Showcase will be held on December 15th at 6:00 PM EST.

Where is the Holiday Showcase being held?

The Holiday Showcase will be held at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions at the Holiday Showcase?

Yes, there will be exclusive holiday deals and promotions available only at the Holiday Showcase.

Is the Holiday Showcase open to the public?

No, the Holiday Showcase is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests only.

Can I bring a guest to the Holiday Showcase?

Yes, each consultant is allowed to bring one guest to the Holiday Showcase. Please RSVP for your guest when you register for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Rosechef