• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Bridal Shower in Phoenix for Your Step-Sister | Jen Pottratz

In summary, the individual is planning a PC bridal shower for their step-sister in Phoenix and is looking for ideas on how to incorporate PC products into the event. Suggestions include having a mini-workshop, incorporating PC products into games and activities, reaching out to local PC consultants, and having a virtual shower.
jenpottratz
Hi Cheffers. I live in Minnesota and my step-sister is getting married in June in Phoenix. I am going to go to Phoenix early and throw a PC Bridal Shower for her the weekend before her wedding. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how I should do the show. I am driving down there with my 4 kids and my sister - so bringing any of my products is probably not going to happen.
I think I'm going to bring my bridal board and just do more of a typical Bridal Shower where there are games and talk about PC products. Anyone got any grand ideas to help me out?
Jen Pottratz <><

My suggestion would be to have a mini-workshop at the bridal shower where you can teach your guests about the PC products. Have them try out some of the products and give them a hands-on experience. You could also have a quiz or trivia game about the products and give away some of the PC samples as prizes. This would be a fun way for your guests to learn about the PC products and for your sister to get a better understanding of what she will be using on her special day!

Hi Jen Pottratz <><,That sounds like a fun and exciting plan! I think bringing your bridal board and incorporating PC products into the games and activities is a great idea. You could also consider reaching out to local PC consultants in Phoenix and see if they would be willing to lend you some products for the shower. This way, you can still showcase the products without having to bring them all with you. Another idea could be to have a "virtual" bridal shower where guests can order PC products online and have them shipped directly to the bride. This way, you can still support your step-sister and her upcoming wedding while also promoting PC products. Good luck with the shower and have a great trip!

1. What type of products do you recommend for an Arizona bridal shower?

For an Arizona bridal shower, we recommend products that are perfect for outdoor entertaining and cooking in the heat. Some popular choices are our outdoor grilling tools, water infuser pitchers, and insulated drinkware to keep beverages cool.

2. Are there any specific recipes that are popular for Arizona bridal showers?

Yes, there are many recipes that are perfect for an Arizona bridal shower. Some favorites include refreshing salads, grilled meats and vegetables, and fruity desserts. We also have a collection of Southwest-inspired recipes that are perfect for a bridal shower in Arizona.

3. Do you offer personalized gifts for the bride-to-be?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalized gifts for the bride-to-be. Our customizable cutting boards, kitchen towels, and aprons make great gifts for the bride. We also have personalized baking dishes and serving platters that can be used for future dinner parties.

4. Can you help with planning and hosting the bridal shower?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to assist with planning and hosting the bridal shower. They can provide menu and recipe suggestions, help with setting up and decorating, and even offer cooking demonstrations at the event. Contact us for more information on our party planning services.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for Arizona bridal showers?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for bridal showers. Our consultants can help you find the best deals for your specific event and budget. We also offer a generous hostess rewards program, so the bride-to-be can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • grins88