• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Products for Fundraisers: Bulk Orders for Maximum Sales Potential

In summary, there are a variety of pink products available for fundraisers through Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and gadgets. These products can be customized with an organization's logo for a personal touch. To place a bulk order for maximum sales potential, work with a Pampered Chef consultant who can help select the best-selling products and provide a bulk order form. Discounts are available for bulk orders, and delivery time will vary depending on location and product availability. It is recommended to place orders 4-6 weeks before a fundraiser for timely delivery.
Lisa2Boys
Anyone ever ordered 30 or 40 each of the Pink Products to sell at a Fundraiser? I just think that having the products in hand for an event would sell better than having to take individual orders.

You thoughts?

I'm toying with the idea b/c I'm doing a Girl's Night out at a local gym on May 8th. Thought it might be easier than taking orders. Haven't decided yet.

Of course my luck would be I'd place the order May 1st and they wouldn't arrive on time and I'd be stuck with them.

Deb,Even if they weren't in on time, you could distribute them later to people who ordered them at the event. You just wouldn't be able to take credit cards as payment.

I'm too nervous. I ordered a dozen batter bowls to sell with mixes during the holidays. I did 6 fairs and BARELY sold them all, so I don't think I'd do this. What would you do with leftovers? Just return them?

If you order them you won't get commission on them.

So don't order them as a consultant, have your mom, sister, hubby, good friend order them and you'll get commission and also get your points for trips.

Lisa

1. What are the pink products available for fundraisers?

There are a variety of pink products available for fundraisers, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. These products are specially designed for Pampered Chef's fundraising program and are only available for a limited time.

2. Can I customize the pink products with our organization's logo?

Yes, you can customize the pink products with your organization's logo. This is a great way to personalize the products and make them unique to your fundraiser. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

3. How can I place a bulk order for maximum sales potential?

To place a bulk order for maximum sales potential, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you select the best-selling pink products for your fundraiser and provide you with a bulk order form to fill out. This will ensure that you have enough products to meet the demand of your fundraiser.

4. Are there any discounts available for bulk orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for bulk orders. The more products you order, the greater the discount you will receive. This is a great way to maximize your profits and make your fundraiser even more successful.

5. How long does it take to receive the pink products after placing a bulk order?

The delivery time for pink products after placing a bulk order will vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order. It is recommended to place your order at least 4-6 weeks before your fundraiser to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies