• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard Wanted

In summary, the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard is a limited edition product offered by Pampered Chef in support of breast cancer awareness. It includes a pink polka dot tumbler and a lanyard with a breast cancer ribbon design, priced at $20 with all net proceeds being donated to the American Cancer Society. The set is only available together and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. Both the tumbler and lanyard are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the lanyard to preserve the design.
lmonninger
Gold Member
[COLOR="Blue"]Does anyone have 1 pink dots cup from last may? My boyfriend broke mine.
All so looking for a pink breast cancer lanyard from last year.
[/COLOR]
lmonninger:(
[/SIZ
E][/COLOR
]

I'm pretty sure I do have one of the pink dots cups. Let me check for you. What would be your ship-to zip? You can contact me offlist at [email protected] Thanks!

Related to Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard Wanted

1. What is the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard?

The Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard is a limited edition product offered by Pampered Chef in support of breast cancer awareness. It includes a pink polka dot tumbler and a lanyard with a breast cancer ribbon design.

2. How much does the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard cost?

The Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard is priced at $20. All net proceeds from the sale of this product will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research and awareness.

3. Can I purchase the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard separately?

No, the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard is only available as a set. The tumbler and lanyard are designed to be used together, making it a perfect gift for someone who wants to show their support for breast cancer awareness.

4. How can I order the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard?

You can order the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply search for "Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard" and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

5. Is the Pink Dots Cup & Breast Cancer Lanyard dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the tumbler and lanyard are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lanyard to preserve the breast cancer ribbon design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmonninger
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • krafty119
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies