• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Backgrounds: Where Are They?

In summary, pink backgrounds are used as a design element in Pampered Chef's catalogs and marketing materials to create a fun and inviting atmosphere and highlight the brand's cheerful and energetic personality. They can be found on the website, in product pages, blog posts, social media graphics, and email marketing campaigns. Pink backgrounds are not limited to any specific gender or age group and can be requested for custom graphics, as our brand's primary color it represents joy and happiness, as well as our partnership with the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and awareness.
melaniepc
I thought our sites were going to have pink backgrounds starting yesterday?

Wouldn't that be October and the fundraising?

it says sept 1st to oct 31st

Maybe they just didn't have time to update it because of the holiday...I would check back there later on today!

I just re-read the e-mail that was sent about the upcoming website changes. It makes it sound like the pink background should be an option in the Personalize your site section. Also, sage is supposed to be the new default background color, or you can pick gold. Maybe it'll be ready later today, because most of the changes say they will be available Sept. 2nd.

I am looking at the book they sent out with all the fall specials and stuff. it says all personal web site home pages will have a pnk background sept 1- oct 31 . you will be able to change the background anytime you wish. I bet because of the holiday they are behind a day. iwill check later

Yeah, probably late because of Labor Day. I was updating my site & none of the stock photos wree coming up. Thank goodness I had some choices saved to my hard drive!

Heard thru the grapevine (thanks Colleen) the techies are doing some major uploading and such today. I think things will get better as the day goes along.

I see its there now yay

It's on the web site now:)

1. What are pink backgrounds used for in Pampered Chef?

Pink backgrounds are used as a design element in our catalogs and marketing materials. They help to create a fun and inviting atmosphere and highlight our brand's cheerful and energetic personality.

2. Where can I find pink backgrounds on the Pampered Chef website?

Pink backgrounds can be found on our website in various places, including product pages, blog posts, and social media graphics. They are also frequently used in our email marketing campaigns.

3. Are pink backgrounds only used for women's products?

No, pink backgrounds are used for a variety of products, including items for men, women, and children. They are not limited to any specific gender or age group.

4. Can I request a different color background for my Pampered Chef party invitations?

Yes, you can request a different color background for your party invitations. Our design team is happy to accommodate special requests and can work with you to create custom graphics for your event.

5. What is the significance of the pink backgrounds in Pampered Chef's branding?

Pink is one of our brand's primary colors and represents our commitment to bringing joy and happiness to our customers' lives through our products and cooking experiences. It is also a nod to our partnership with the American Cancer Society and our support for breast cancer research and awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vickeme1
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg