• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb

In summary, to make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb, you will need a pineapple upside down cake pan, a box of Pineapple Upside Down Cake Mix, eggs, oil, water, and butter. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box and add in chunks of pineapple and butter into the pan before pouring in the batter. Bake according to the instructions on the box and let it cool before flipping it over onto a plate. You can use fresh pineapple instead of canned, but may need to adjust the cooking time. To prevent the cake from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease it thoroughly with butter or oil and line the bottom with parchment paper. Other fruits can be added to the cake, but may require different
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I want to make this for a show tonight, but I'm not 100% sure of the steps. Can someone help me out? I found the version for the DCB, but I'd like to do a smaller one in the RCB. Thanks!!

I believe if you take that dcb recipe and half it then follow directions as they are you'll be good. Of course, you need to reduce your cooking time as well.

Do you have to heat the brown sugar first, or can you do it all in one batch? Also, how much time would I need in the microwave? Lid on or off?

Has anyone tried this recipe in the oven with any success?

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you out with the steps for making your dish tonight. Can you tell me what recipe you're using and the ingredients you have on hand? I can give you some tips on how to adapt it for the RCB. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Related to Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb

1. How do I make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb?

To make Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb, you will need a pineapple upside down cake pan, a box of Pineapple Upside Down Cake Mix, eggs, oil, water, and butter. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box and add in chunks of pineapple and butter into the pan before pouring in the batter. Bake according to the instructions on the box and let it cool before flipping it over onto a plate.

2. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned in the recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of canned in the recipe. Simply cut the pineapple into chunks and arrange them in the pan before pouring in the batter. Keep in mind that fresh pineapple may release more juices while baking, so you may need to adjust the cooking time.

3. How do I prevent the cake from sticking to the pan?

To prevent the cake from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan thoroughly with butter or oil before adding the pineapple and batter. You can also line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easier removal.

4. Can I add other fruits to the cake?

Yes, you can add other fruits to the cake such as cherries, apples, or peaches. Simply arrange them in the pan along with the pineapple before pouring in the batter. Keep in mind that different fruits may require different baking times.

5. How do I serve the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb?

To serve the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Rcb, let it cool in the pan for a few minutes before flipping it over onto a plate. You can serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top for a delicious dessert. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzegar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wellscooking
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • raebates