• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pics of Crates in Booth... or Not..

In summary, Ginger set up a booth using unfinished crates from Michaels and finished and stained them to create a unique and attractive display. Her pics are great, but unfortunately they fail to upload. She would love to share them with others, but is not familiar with photobucket.
gingertannery
Gold Member
Well, I finally had a booth.. and took my camera. Mind you it was last minute set up... I was on a waiting list.. so it has looked better...but here are pics. I got the crates at Michaels craft store.. they are unfinished.. I stained and finished some of them. I love them because I pack things in them to carry.. they have great handles on each side...

ok.. I would love to upload the pics.. but it fails every time.. any suggestions?? HELP!! lol

could you e-mail them to me - I also have problem uploading pictures but I would love tosee your pics - I am having another set-up on Thursday and would lov to see more pictures

I love the last persons set-up

Thanks

Teresa [email protected]

:chef:

Teresa,
I sent you 2 pics....... Ginger

So how did the booth go? I can't wait to see pics!

When I tried to upload my pics, all of them were too big. Create a photobucket account and link it on here! Remember, people that aren't members can see...:)

Hey leah, where are you at in Florida? I'm in central florida.

I would love to see your pictures too, curious about the crates, they sound great! Could you email them if you haven't figured out how to upload? Thank you!

[email protected]

chefpaula.. I sent you 3 pics

Leah, I'm sorry I am not familiar with photobucket.. I would love to upload the pics and have tried for way to long to find a way- unsuccessfully. So how could I find photobucket.. Thanks..

gingertannery said:
chefpaula.. I sent you 3 pics

Thank you so much! The pictures are great! Lots of great ideas!

Please E-mail me pictures as well to [email protected]. I have several Fall festivals and Christmas Bazaar's coming up.

Can you also send me an email with the photos? I am having my 1st craft event this Saturday and would love to see how you set your booth up.

Thanks!

Curlyone.. I need an e-mail address and I will be glad to send it. Ginger
Everyone else.. I am getting ready so send it to everyone who requested it.. Hope you like them.
I will continue to do so until I can post it here.. I am working on photobucket now..

Pic.. hopefully..
http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1817.jpg

another..

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1816.jpg

again..

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1815.jpg

another

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1814.jpg

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1812.jpg

last one..

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1813.jpg

those look great! Darn, now I wish I had gotten some of those instead of the wire-cubes!
Thanks for going to all the trouble to post the photos.

Nice job. Great idea to use the crates for different viewing levels, and catagories.
Thanks for persevering and sharing with us.

Your welcome.. I have put more stuff on them and made them look better. But I was rushed... Glad you like them.

If anyone clicks on the first picture, it lets you look at all of them! They look great! I have a "6 ft table booth" next Tuesday that this idea would be great for!

Where did you find the crates? I would like to have a couple for displays.

Ginger, I looked at them via photobucket. They are really great. Thanks for sharing. I am still new to this site and haven't figured out some of the bells and whistles yet (not too computer/chat savy, sorry) . . . . I tried to change my preference to allow for email, but haven't figured it out yet either.

Awesome pics - thanks for sharing!

I have a booth this weekend and was wondering how I could add some different levels to my table.

So, how much were the crates (or is that a tacky question? :blushing:)

Ginger, thanks for the pics! Is that your lattice backdrop? What is it made of, where do you get one, and is it easy to cart around?

I bought an EZ up and am trying to get the other things together so I'm prepared to do booths.

oooh, yeah, loved the backdrop, I just assumed that it was from there, but if it's yours I would love the details on it also!

Hey.. glad everyone likes them. The dackdrop was from another booth. It was outdoor lattice work that her DH screwed together. She hangs pumpkin/Christmas signs on the lattice work. She just snapped her fingers and her DH took down the latticework. Each section was at least 8' long and was in the shape of a U. I was actually waiting for her to show up so I could get permission to hang my PC banner on her lattice.. which of course she said yes. ( hence the cardboard tube on the table lol )

1) where did I get the crates... Michaels.. an arts and craft store in Texas. It is unfinished wooden crates. They cost $10.00 each.. but I save coupons and get 40% off for $6.00 each. (no tacky questions here!!) I then get a stain/finish and paint them. I can contact them to find out who makes them if anyone is interested..

2) I fill them with goodies to tote.. they have great handles on each side. Then re-load them to take home.

3) I also learned that you only do one link to photobucket.. and can see all the pics there.. Gotta love the learning process.. lol

I really do like that backdrop lattice work. It probably woudn't be hard to put a few up for decoration. She just had hers set up to hang things on.

Thanks for sharing. I will have to incorporate this into my next booth set-up.

YOu can also get those crates at ACMoore and JoAnn Fabrics (or most craft stores with unfinished wood products). I just got a couple at Joann's (going on sale next week for 2 for $12). You can usually find AC Moore coupons too- for 40-50%, in SUnday or mid-week papers or ads. If not, then sign up for their e-newsletter and you'll get them mailed to you each week.

I used the idea on Tuesday. I had an 8-ft table and these really helped! It was for a table at an Administrative Professionals Vendor Showcase & Dinner. The crates worked great! I am not sure where my DD got them but like you said, the handles help carry stuff!

Great!! I have a few craft shows the next few weeks.. So I am packing them up again.

Ginger,

Thanks for the great pictures! I am doing my first booth in a few weeks and boy am I glad I saw your terrific set-up.

Can anyone tell me if they have some sort of extra Pampered Chef tablecloth or sign they wouldn't mind selling me?

Thanks,
Mindy

bumping! right thread this time!!!

My friend and I recently did a booth and used the same crates from Michaels. It really adds something to the display and they can be decorated in holiday themes. Here's a couple of pics of our booth.

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 386
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 432
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 350
Yeah!! That looks great. I have 6 crates now.. I have some new pictures I'll post soon. Your booth looks wonderful!!!

Ginger:

I click on the link and it is blank. I also have the crates from Michaels. Can you email me pics when you get a chance? [email protected]. Thanks!

Nancy

Nanisu said:
Ginger:

I click on the link and it is blank. I also have the crates from Michaels. Can you email me pics when you get a chance? [email protected]. Thanks!

Nancy

Have you got "pop-ups blocked" or anything? I just clicked on them to be sure and I can still get there. Use the link at the top of page 2. It worked fine!

I love the crates for my booths!

gingertannery said:
last one..

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/gingertannery/?action=view&current=IMG_1813.jpg

Let's see if I can create it again....

It looks like it worked. Click on the link.. it will open up pictures. There are arrows on the right that will navigate between 6 or so pictures. Hope that helps.

I love this idea, and not just for booths, but for shows too! I think I might buy a couple of them.

My first show was a disaster for space, alls I had to work with was a 4' card table, if they are even that big. When she told me she had tables to use, I was expecting more. I think in the future, I'll be more specific as to what kind of tables and how many I'll get. I had to set up my display on the floor around the folding table, then had to keep her 1yo out of my stuff until his sitter got there to pick him up!

Related to Pics of Crates in Booth... or Not..

1. What type of crates did you use for your booth?

I used unfinished crates from Michaels craft store. They have great handles on each side for easy carrying.

2. Did you do anything to customize the crates?

Yes, I stained and finished some of the crates to give them a more polished look.

3. How did you use the crates in your booth?

I used them to display and organize my products. They are also great for packing and carrying items.

4. Can you share any tips for setting up a booth at a craft fair?

Make sure to plan and organize your booth layout beforehand. Use eye-catching displays and keep your booth clean and clutter-free. And don't forget to bring a camera to capture your setup!

5. Why are you having trouble uploading the photos?

I'm not sure, it could be due to a slow internet connection or an issue with the file size. You could try resizing the photos or using a different device to upload them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies