• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Booth, Product Question...

In summary, the author is planning to display her Kit, several SA things, and some of the more popular kitchen tools at a crafts fair in October. She is hesitant to display her Stoneware because they have been well used at her shows, but she is prepared to display them if necessary. She also includes fake grapes, fresh lemons, and/or fake plant greenery around things to dress them up a little. She mainly talks about the executive cookware being so easy to clean, and that it is great for 90% of all cooking she will do at home. She talks up the flared rims, tempered glass lids, silicone handles, nonstick inside and out as unique features of her stainless Saute pan. She mentions
leahevanson
Gold Member
I am doing a booth at a crafts fair in October, and I am super excited. I have looked through a lot of the suggestions and flyers on CS, and I am so glad I have this as a resource.

I am planning on displaying my Kit, several SA things that I have, and some of the more popular kitchen tools. My questions is about Stoneware and the Cookware. I have the bar pan (of course), large round with handles, and the DCB. I am hesitant to display these because they have been well used at my shows. My DCB has BBQ sauce stains in it from doing the 20 mins ribs, and then pans are definitely seasoned. Should I put them out anyway? Do you all have special sets that you use for booths? I will consider investing in a new piece if need be.
About the cookware...I do not have any besides the 8 in. saute that came in the Kit. I do have the display info sheets off the supply order. Will this be enough?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Have something that represents how new stoneware looks, be it the bottom of a seasoned pan, or a small bar pan or whatever. Definitely show a seasoned stone.

Remember you are there to TAKE - not to Give; take Name, Address Phone, Email Fax (NAPEF) and talk to folks. "What can Pampered Chef get you for free?" "Is it time for a Girl's Night Out? I'll come cook and entertain and you just chat with the girls." ... are some of the things I'll say to folks who take the second-glance at my booth.

Think what you want from each venue - hosts? recruits? for hosts, bring the current and next month's host specal. For recruits, bring plenty of recruiting literature and a Take A Closer Look pamphlet or notebook to take folks through.

I have both an executive and stainless Saute pan and include either fake grapes, fresh lemons, and/or fake plant greenery around things to dress them up a little. Mostly, I talk about the executive cookware being so easy to clean, and that it is great for 90% of all cooking I'll do at home. I talk up the flared rims, tempered glass lids, silicone handles, nonstick inside and out. For stainless, I talk about tri-ply construction, dishwasher friendly and broiler safe as unique features. I do mention "some people believe there are health concerns in using teflon", but that it is in my own kitchen - b/c I know how to use it properly, and when to reach for my stainless.

Thanks for the advice. :) I know I need to put some extra money eventually in cookware, because it sells so well.

1. What is the best way to set up my first booth for a Pampered Chef event?

The best way to set up your first booth for a Pampered Chef event is to make sure it is eye-catching and inviting. Use bright colors and incorporate the Pampered Chef logo into your display. Have plenty of product samples and demonstrations available for customers to try. Also, make sure to have business cards and order forms readily available for interested customers.

2. How do I choose which products to feature in my first booth?

When choosing products to feature in your first booth, it is important to consider the event and your target audience. Pick a variety of products that showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef items. You can also feature new or seasonal products to generate interest and excitement.

3. How do I handle customer questions about the products I am selling?

Be prepared to answer any questions about the products you are selling. Familiarize yourself with the features and benefits of each item and be able to demonstrate their use. If you are unsure of an answer, don't be afraid to say you will find out and follow up with the customer later.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions at my first booth?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions at your first booth. Pampered Chef provides consultants with various tools and resources to help with promotions, such as discount codes and special offers. Just make sure to follow the guidelines and policies set by the company.

5. How can I make my first booth experience successful?

To make your first booth experience successful, it is crucial to be well-prepared and organized. Have all necessary materials and supplies ready, such as product samples, order forms, and business cards. Engage with customers and be enthusiastic about the products you are selling. Lastly, follow up with potential customers after the event to thank them for their interest and offer any additional information or assistance they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crazyPCcooker
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • malori