• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phd Expiring - Notification...?

In summary, when a past host's discount is about to expire, it is recommended to send them an email, call them, and/or send a postcard reminding them of the expiration and encouraging them to book another show. It is also suggested to follow up with a phone call if possible. The month of November may or may not be Sell-a-Thon, and Home Office typically sends an email to the past host if their email is on file. It is also helpful to send a postcard from Merrill with a reminder of the expiration date and an invitation to book another show. Some consultants also forward the email from Home Office to ensure the past host received the notification.
kearstin
When you have a past host whose discount is about to expire what do you do? Email, call, send a postcard...? I have several hosts who are about to expire and I want to encourage them to book this fall.

Sidenote - is November typically Sell-a-Thon?

Kearstin

looking for the same info...thanks.

kearstin said:
When you have a past host whose discount is about to expire what do you do? Email, call, send a postcard...? I have several hosts who are about to expire and I want to encourage them to book this fall.

Sidenote - is November typically Sell-a-Thon?

Kearstin

I don't know about the sell-a-thon, but I just had my first host come up on her expiration and HO sent an email to her. We just had her second show so I didn't do anything extra.

Yes, HO sends an email to them if you had their email entered on their profile screen when you submitted their show. I also send a postcard from Merrill about 2 months prior to the PHD end date that has wording on it about "your 10% PHD is about to expire" (then I write the exact date) and it also asks if they are interested in booking another show. I do get phone calls and emails after they receive one or both, esp. if they want to order products with the discount! If I had time, I'd follow up with a phone call, too, so that's probably a good idea if you want to rebook them. HTH! (no idea about SAT - in years past, it was always Dec - last year was a first for Nov, so we'll see!).

cathyskitchen said:
Yes, HO sends an email to them if you had their email entered on their profile screen when you submitted their show. I also send a postcard from Merrill about 2 months prior to the PHD end date that has wording on it about "your 10% PHD is about to expire" (then I write the exact date) and it also asks if they are interested in booking another show. I do get phone calls and emails after they receive one or both, esp. if they want to order products with the discount! If I had time, I'd follow up with a phone call, too, so that's probably a good idea if you want to rebook them. HTH! (no idea about SAT - in years past, it was always Dec - last year was a first for Nov, so we'll see!).
I was thinking I would do a postcard, but haven't had time to create anything yet and I must have looked past the postcards on Merrill. I'll have to look again!

If I have their email address, I forward them a copy of the email I got with a not saying I wanted to make sure they got the notice and to cal me if they want to book.

Related to Phd Expiring - Notification...?

1. What is Phd Expiring - Notification and how does it work?

Phd Expiring - Notification is a feature that alerts customers when their Pampered Chef consultant's personal website is about to expire. This allows customers to quickly and easily place any last-minute orders before the website becomes inaccessible.

2. When will I receive a Phd Expiring - Notification?

You will receive a Phd Expiring - Notification via email approximately 30 days before your consultant's website is set to expire. This gives you enough time to browse and purchase any desired products before the website becomes unavailable.

3. Can I still make purchases after my consultant's website has expired?

No, once the website has expired, it will no longer be accessible for purchases. This is why it is important to take advantage of the Phd Expiring - Notification feature and place any desired orders before the website expires.

4. How do I place an order through the Phd Expiring - Notification?

To place an order through the Phd Expiring - Notification, simply click on the link provided in the email notification. This will take you directly to your consultant's personal website where you can browse and make your purchase.

5. What if I have additional questions or need help with my order after receiving the Phd Expiring - Notification?

If you have any additional questions or need assistance with your order, you can contact your consultant directly. Their contact information should be provided in the email notification. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Rhonda-Roo