• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread

In summary, the ingredients needed for Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread are all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ripe bananas, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips. You can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour or use almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter. To store the bread, wrap it tightly or store it in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Ripe bananas are essential for this recipe, but you can speed up the ripening process if needed. This recipe can also be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour blend or alternative flours.
chefkugler
Does anyone have this recipe?? It was in the More Stoneware Sensations. I can't find my book anywhere and I wanted to make this today for the kids.

I got the recipe. Thanks

Hi there! I don't have the More Stoneware Sensations book, but I did some searching and found a recipe for a Stoneware Chicken and Rice Casserole that seems to be popular among Stoneware users. Is that the recipe you were looking for? If not, could you provide some more details so I can try to help you find it? Thanks!

What are the ingredients needed for Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread?

The ingredients needed for Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread are all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ripe bananas, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for a healthier option. You can also use almond or cashew butter instead of peanut butter for a different flavor profile.

How do I store Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread?

To store Peanutty Chocolate Banana Bread, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. It can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.

Do I need to use ripe bananas for this recipe?

Yes, ripe bananas are essential for this recipe as they provide natural sweetness and moisture to the bread. If you only have unripe bananas, you can speed up the ripening process by placing them in a paper bag with an apple for a day or two.

Can I make this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using a gluten-free all-purpose flour blend. You can also use almond flour or coconut flour, but the texture and taste may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Candice
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jennie4PC