• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC$ and Double Points: FAQs for New Recruits and Trip Requirements

In summary, "Hodge-Podge of Questions" is a game where players take turns asking each other random questions. There is no set number of questions and no strict rules, but it is important to keep the questions appropriate and respectful. The questions can cover a wide range of topics and the game can be played in large groups with the help of a moderator or designated question-asker.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I recruited someone and still haven't received my PC$ for recruiting them in my first 30 days. Is it b/c I'm not qualified?? Also, I didn't get any points yet, let alone double points for having sales within the timeframe they were offered. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Where do I look and when will I get my PC$?? I'm anxious to use them. Also, what are the requirements to earn a trip?? I can't seem to find that info either. TIA!!

The PC$ will be in your PC$ account (Managing your business > Pampered Chef dollars > Pampered Chef dollar account). Points for the trip can be viewed under Consultant Incentives > My Incentives Calculator.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I recruited someone and still haven't received my PC$ for recruiting them in my first 30 days. Is it b/c I'm not qualified?? Also, I didn't get any points yet, let alone double points for having sales within the timeframe they were offered. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Where do I look and when will I get my PC$?? I'm anxious to use them. Also, what are the requirements to earn a trip?? I can't seem to find that info either. TIA!!
You also won't receive the 2000 points from your recruit until THEY qualify. So, those won't be listed quite yet. But your double points from sales should be listed.

What is a "Hodge-Podge of Questions"?

A "Hodge-Podge of Questions" is a game where players take turns asking each other random questions. It is a fun and interactive way to get to know others and spark interesting conversations.

How many questions are typically included in a "Hodge-Podge of Questions" game?

There is no set number of questions in a "Hodge-Podge of Questions" game. It can vary depending on the group size, time constraints, and personal preferences. Some games may have only a few questions, while others may have dozens.

Are there any specific rules for playing "Hodge-Podge of Questions"?

There are no strict rules for playing "Hodge-Podge of Questions". However, it is important to keep the questions appropriate and respectful, and to allow everyone in the group a chance to answer.

What types of questions are typically included in a "Hodge-Podge of Questions" game?

The questions in a "Hodge-Podge of Questions" game can cover a wide range of topics and can be tailored to the group's interests. Some common categories include personal preferences, hypothetical scenarios, and getting-to-know-you questions.

Can "Hodge-Podge of Questions" be played in large groups?

Yes, "Hodge-Podge of Questions" can be played in large groups. However, it may be more challenging to give everyone a chance to answer in larger groups. It can also be helpful to have a moderator or designated question-asker to keep the game organized and ensure everyone gets a turn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies