• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Give My Past Hosts a Different Gift This Year?

In summary, magnets are a great way to keep in touch with past hosts. I have sent them to past hosts for over five years and they have always been a hit. I get mine through magnetstreet.com and they cost $0.41 each.

Should I give them

• Same Calander biz magnet

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Biz card magnet with kitchen tips

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
heat123
Silver Member
For the past two years I have given past hosts calander biz card magnets.
I was wondering if I should give them something different?

Just my 2 cents - don't do something you're not prepared to continue forever. I haven't ever given anything to my past hosts, except I send all of my past hosts the holiday gift guide. They're the only ones who get the new product flyers every season, too. I have over 200 past hosts, so I don't have enough money to spend on that many people! I'm glad I never set a precedent I couldn't keep up with almost 5 years later. JMO! :)

bumping... so no one gives host cards, or gifts at the end of the year???

I do send out the calendar with my business card on top for Thanksgiving. It is a tear off calendar. It keeps my name in front of them all year long and it reminds them about ordering before the holidays. I also give them to my preferred customers - people who spend a lot or order frequently or refer me to people. I have a coupon for free business cards from a new OfficeMax - I'm putting a thank you and 10% off your next order of $50 or more - or something like that.Anyhoo, I get mine through magnetstreet.com and they cost $0.41 each plus a stamp - envelope comes with them. As long as you take out the middle magnet (which I use on my biz cards in other aspects of my business), it only takes one stamp to get them where they are going.At each show, I give the host a kitchen conversion card with my biz card attached to a magnet. That is the only way to get one. It is really fun to go back to a host's house and see it on her fridge, too! I also get that through magnetstreet.comHTH

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Giving past hosts calendar business card magnets is a great way to show your appreciation and keep your business top of mind. However, it's always good to mix things up and offer something new and exciting. Have you considered giving them a set of recipe cards featuring some of your top selling products? This not only promotes your business, but also provides a useful tool for your past hosts to use in their own kitchens. Another option could be to offer a discount on their next purchase or a special gift with purchase. It's always good to keep things fresh and offer a variety of incentives to your loyal customers. Best of luck!

1. What are some unique holiday gift ideas for past hosts?

Some unique holiday gift ideas for past hosts include personalized items such as custom photo frames or monogrammed kitchenware, experiential gifts like tickets to a show or cooking class, or homemade gifts like baked goods or a DIY spa basket.

2. How much should I spend on a holiday gift for a past host?

The amount you spend on a holiday gift for a past host will depend on your budget and the nature of your relationship with them. A general rule of thumb is to spend around $20-$50, but you can also consider giving a heartfelt handmade gift or splitting the cost of a more expensive gift with others.

3. Is it appropriate to give a holiday gift to a past host if I have already thanked them?

It is always a nice gesture to give a holiday gift to a past host, even if you have already thanked them. This serves as a token of appreciation and shows that you are grateful for their hospitality.

4. Should I bring a holiday gift to a past host if I am staying with them?

If you are staying with a past host during the holidays, it is not necessary to bring a gift as your presence and contribution to the celebration is already a gift in itself. However, you can still bring a small token of appreciation such as a bottle of wine or a homemade dessert if you wish.

5. What are some budget-friendly holiday gift ideas for past hosts?

Some budget-friendly holiday gift ideas for past hosts include homemade gifts, like a DIY ornament or a jar of homemade jam, a potted plant or bouquet of flowers, or a thoughtful card with a heartfelt message. You can also consider shopping for deals and discounts, or setting a budget and sticking to it while gift shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • yankfan24