• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Parting With Pampered Chef - Selling Items Before Ebay Listing

Independent consultant Agreement/Kit Order Form - 12- Sales Receipt - EE78, 1 Sealed package and 1 unsealed package with
PamperedValY
I hate to leave PC, but with working fulltime and everything else in the family, I just dont have the time. :( I hope to come back in a couple of years, hopefully! ;)

I was going to put this all on Ebay, but wanted to see if anyone wanted it here first. I can only do Paypal, as I need the money quickly asap for some bills that are due this week. (If you dont have paypal and need help getting started, just ask and I will help you the best that I can? It is really easy!)

I will see if there is any interest for the next day or two, then I will put it all on Ebay to see how it goes on there. I just wanted to know if my fellow cheffers wanted it first! ;)

Here it goes:

-Show Order Forms - 9
- Guest Order Forms - 39 loose, and 1 Sealed package (forgot how many are in there?)
- Wedding Registry Brochures (the big ones that are like 8x10) EE74-03/06 - 2 Sealed packages of ?? each
- Congratulations on Starting your New Business brochures - 13
- Your Life, Your Way, Have You Ever Wanted More...brochure - 24
- What's New, Spring/Summer 2006 minicatalogs - 17 loose, 1 Sealed package of ?? ***SOLD***
- Thanks for Joining Us At the Show! slips - 2 new packages
- Super Start Your Business DVD - sealed
- envelopes for the recipe books to be mailed in - 19
- Put the Fun back in Fundraising brochures - 29
-Recipe for Success , Fall 2006, sealed
-Gift Certificate forms - 5
-Independent consultant Agreement/Kit Order Form - 12
- Sales Receipt - EE78, 1 Sealed package and 1 unsealed package with maybe just a few missing, approximately 99% full ***SOLD***
-folder w/papers and some recipes Cucina Italiana - 1
-Various cd's, Connections, The Key to Recruiting, Show and Sell, Selling Product Collections, Getting Started with the PC and booklet
-It's Show Time! Now that you've booked your Cooking Show, it's time for the fun to begin..brochures. EE33, 3 sealed packages of 15 each, plus 14 loose.

-Denim Consultant Apron - NEW in Package, still sealed!

-I might have other things when I keep looking through my stuff, and if I do, I will add them to this post.

You can offer me what you think is fair w/o shipping, and I will let you know what shipping will be. I will only charge exact shipping to my fellow cheffers. :) I will try to be very fair, but I also need to pay my bills this week, so please keep that in mind when you offer anything. :eek:

Thanks so much!
You can send me a pm and I will give you my email addy so we can get back and forth with each other quicker!

Thanks for looking! Hope you see something you like!
in Him,
Valerie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like the DDB Lid and the Rec. Lid Please! I'll send you a PM

I've sent you a PM.

- Wedding Registry Brochures (the big ones that are like 8x10) EE74-03/06 - 2 Sealed packages of ?? each

I am interested in the above items -- how much would they be with shipping to 33073?

PM'd ya! :D

dannyzmom said:

I am interested in the above items -- how much would they be with shipping to 33073?

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef items before listing them on eBay?

Yes, you are allowed to sell Pampered Chef items before listing them on eBay. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling their products.

2. Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef before selling their items?

No, you do not need to get permission from Pampered Chef before selling their items. However, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with their policies and guidelines to ensure you are selling the items correctly.

3. Can I sell used Pampered Chef items?

Yes, you can sell used Pampered Chef items. However, it is important to accurately describe the condition of the item to potential buyers.

4. Are there any restrictions on where I can sell Pampered Chef items?

Pampered Chef items can only be sold within the United States and its territories. It is also not allowed to sell their products in retail stores or on websites that are not authorized by the company.

5. What should I do if I have leftover inventory from a Pampered Chef party?

If you have leftover inventory from a Pampered Chef party, you can sell it at a discounted price to friends, family, or on a platform like eBay. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines for selling their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • PCTE2010
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • toaster_pastry