• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampering a Business: My Experience and Tips for Success

In summary, the Pampered Chef business model involves direct sales of high-quality kitchen products by independent consultants through cooking shows and online. To become a consultant, one must sign up under a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. Benefits of joining as a consultant include commission on sales, discounts on products, and flexible scheduling. No culinary background is necessary, as the company provides training and resources. Consultants can also sell products online, but hosting in-person cooking shows is recommended.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Today I had my first Pamper a Business experience. I went to my hair salon last tuesday and expressed my goal to earn Hawaii. I asked my hairdresser if she would mind passing catalogs around for me and I'd reward her with host rewards AND I'd bring lunch for the ENTIRE salon.

She said Sure!! So I made the italian sausage calzone and turtle fudge skillet cake and also brought plates, napkins, silverware and a 2 liter of pepsi. It cost @ $30 but it QUALIFIES as a show so I've made it back already. There are a few who are still ordering and I'll be picking those orders up on Friday which means I'll have my 2nd show in for the HWC products. :)

Trying to think outside the box and it paid! I'll get at least 300 points towards the new trip just for making lunch. A mighty good one at that!!

I've never done it before but it was so easy. Now off to think who I can next!

My question to you is what have you learned from pampering a business? Any positives or negatives you can pass along?

Way to go Kristi! I have yet to pamper a business but offer it as one of my *theme shows* when I talk about booking!This is a great thread and I'm looking forward to hearing the other responses!

The one thing that helps is having one person in charge of collecting orders - and they get the host benefits!

What is the Pampered Chef business model?

The Pampered Chef business model is based on direct sales, where independent consultants sell high-quality kitchen products at cooking shows and online. Consultants earn commission on their sales and can also build a team and earn additional income through team sales and promotions.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you need to sign up under a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes all the necessary tools and training materials to help you get started with your business. You can also sign up online through the Pampered Chef website.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and build a flexible business that fits your schedule. You will also have access to training and support from the company and your team members.

Do I need to have a culinary background to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have a culinary background to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about the products and how to run successful cooking shows. Many successful consultants come from a variety of backgrounds and have no prior cooking experience.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants can sell products online through their personal website provided by the company. However, it is recommended to also host in-person cooking shows to demonstrate the products and build relationships with customers. Online sales are a great way to supplement in-person sales, but not the sole focus of the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Tensie Steck
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef