• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Official E-Newsletter - Preview?

In summary, the newsletter may be available to view starting on August 2nd, but only if you have subscribed to it and added your email address. It is unclear if the newsletter will be sent automatically or if you will have the option to send it out manually.
esavvymom
Staff member
I don't remember - did they say when we'd be able to SEE the Newsletter?

I know they said we could start adding email address from August 2nd-22nd to the newsletter distro in our PWS accts- for the newsletter that would be going out on August 23rd.....but I don't recall if they said we'd get to see a sample of it.

Also, did they say if this is something we can MANUALLY send out as well, or is it ONLY via their automated process??

Personally- I want to see it first, and I want to at least have the OPTION to control the delivery. If I can't see it first, then I'll just send it to ME only. Then if I can control the delivery manually, then maybe I'll have it go out to other people to see what my delivery/open % rate is before deciding what I'll use. Otherwise, if I have to wait until Sept 23rd for the next batch cycle?? That would be irritating. Manual control would also be nice if you add a bunch of people to your distro list early in the month too and still want to send them a newsletter for that month.

I hope so but I plan to send it out to everyone that I can (I don't have a first and last name for all on my e-newsletter list) for August anyway, including me. If I don't like it or hear negative feedback I'll just go back to what I've been doing. One month won't hurt.

I also hope that we can send a NL again later as we get new leads but if not I'll forward my copy with a personal note to those people.

My director called tech support. We'll be able to preview it starting 8/2, so I'm guessing there will be a lot more answers then.

Yay! Thanks for finding all of this out Debbie. :)

Tell your director THANKS for us. :)

I thought we have to sign up for this, but can not find out where that is on our PWS Account page. Any advice?

StacieB said:
I thought we have to sign up for this, but can not find out where that is on our PWS Account page. Any advice?

I don't think they've updated it to our sites yet. They've said Aug. 2nd is when we can start adding names...so I don't expect to see any of it until sometime on Monday (not first thing...we know they don't always get things updated first thing).

Related to Pampered Chef's Official E-Newsletter - Preview?

1. What is the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter?

The Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter is a monthly email sent to subscribers that contains information about new products, recipes, cooking tips, and exclusive offers from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up for the newsletter through your consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter is completely free. Simply sign up with your email address to start receiving monthly updates and exclusive offers from Pampered Chef.

4. How often is the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter sent?

The Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter is sent out once a month. You can expect to receive it around the same time each month.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef Official E-Newsletter at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance with unsubscribing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Candice