• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Stuff on Ebay!!!!

In summary, Heather, you seem to think that Pampered Chef consultants are making a lot of money by selling their supplies on Ebay. However, you also state that you have seen consultants make less money from selling their supplies on Ebay then they would by ordering them through a supply order from the company. You also mention that people are paying more for items on Ebay then they would through a consultant.
hmolah
Do you ever notice how much Pampered Chef stuff is on ebay? It is amazing, and sad! :( I was just browsing to see, and I looked under 'Pampered Chef Consultant' and found quite a few consultants who were/had quit and selling all of their supplies! It really made me sad! One in particular was selling her stuff, and then I saw her other auctions and realized that she was trying to do scrapbooking as a business. I came from Creative Memories, and I did that for 8 months and made NO money at all! I think that lady that was selling all of her business supplies will regret when she doesn't make any money doing scrapbooks! I know that scrapbooking is popular, but I have my doubts, since I came from there to PC!

Anyway, I thought I'd pass that along... it was a meloncoly experience! :(

Hi Heather,
I have seen alot on Ebay too. I don't understand how people get away w/ it, but I guess if they are no longer consultants, it doesn't matter.
I have heard that you need to spend quite a bit on products w/ CM. I would hate that. I am a scrapbooker, but would not want to lay out all that cash, plus, I'd rather keep it as my hobby! You really made nothing?? That really stinks :(

I really didn't make anything. If it was anything at all, it was very little. I lost a lot of money. With CM, you have to keep stock. Not fun having a scrapbooking party and no supplies to sell people! ;) I love that with PC you don't have to do that. And, I have done this for 2 years and have made money. Well, when I buy stuff for us, and business expenses, I still have showed a loss, but it's actually getting to a point where I make more then I spend. I NEVER had that with CM. And it was hard always 'guessing' what your customers would want! I had to buy $350 wholesale every 2-3 months to stay active. That is $500 retail, and I never knew what to buy! I didn't have that high of a demand, and I had to get things to stay active, and to keep around for shows. It supported my hobby more than anything, and DH was glad when I quit and I wasn't spending money to be a consultant. At least when I spend money for PC, it is stuff that we use, and lasts longer...once you put a sticker on a page, you can't really re-use it. But that piece of stoneware keeps going, and going, and going....

:cool:

Ebay SalesThe crazy thing about ebay -- I've seen items only consultants would buy go for MORE than they would pay for them through a supply order. Customers are also paying more for items than they would going thorugh a consultant!

Go figure!

I saw one of the bags that someone got for FREE at conf. this year for 19.99 as the starting bid....that just aggrivates me! I know people will pay that, but don't try to start the bidding that high...it just makes people look bad!You are right...it is quite sad

EbayI am waiting to see the NEW stuff on Ebay, just like when the spring/summer came out it was Ebay before I got my change over stuff.. The nerve of them!!!:mad:

I looked on eBay for the new stuff. I have mine coming today and I was sure that people would already have new stuff on there. I looked and couldn't find any of the new stuff I searched for so I think PC is really cracking down. I have never had someone tell me that they weren't going to buy something to get it on eBay, but it is still against the rules and should be stopped. Hopefully HO has people scouring the internet for people trying to sell new stuff. The sad thing is most of the people that were selling the Spring stuff before it was released were director's that got two sets!!

I am a soon to be ex-CMC and I remember there was a rumor circulating at one time that someone pretty high up in the consultant ranks (and always on the top seller list) was actually doing a lot of Ebay sales. And then one of my downline was chastised by the company for trying to sell a retired album after she had quit. They threatened her with a lawsuit - she was just trying to get some income to pay the bills after her hubby lost his job. It is sad how there are always those who bend the rules AND get away with it.

MandyK said:
The crazy thing about ebay -- I've seen items only consultants would buy go for MORE than they would pay for them through a supply order. Customers are also paying more for items than they would going thorugh a consultant!

Go figure!

It IS silly! People don't do their research! I admit, I buy things on Ebay, but I NEVER pay more than retail value. I usually get them for 1/2 price or less. I got 2 pairs of Old Navy jean shorts for 99 cents each plus $5 shipping! I was so happy with that purchase!:D

Same here cat!!
cat said:
It IS silly! People don't do their research! I admit, I buy things on Ebay, but I NEVER pay more than retail value. I usually get them for 1/2 price or less. I got 2 pairs of Old Navy jean shorts for 99 cents each plus $5 shipping! I was so happy with that purchase!:D

I do lots of research and make sure I never pay more than I wanted to. I buy all my homeschool curriculum really cheap on eBay as well Christian books for my hubby. I also love finding great deals in my local area by just entering my zip code and about 25 miles distance on the left hand side of the screen. I usually don't have to pay shipping and just pick stuff up from the locals.
Debbie

I just saw a bag given away at national conference this year sell for $49.00 on Ebay !

MandyK said:
The crazy thing about ebay -- I've seen items only consultants would buy go for MORE than they would pay for them through a supply order. Customers are also paying more for items than they would going thorugh a consultant!

Go figure!
Yes! AND the shipping! That's what I always tell people!

And, they get no warranty!!! As a matter of principal, I don't mind things that are retired - especially consultant items like the SA tote bag - be sold on Ebay, but retired from a while ago. I dunno...all I can say is that the SA tote bag I got on Ebay saved my back a few times!

Only in AmericaMy 2 cents...:p

God Bless America!

The land of the "free"; where nothing is ever free....

Can't believe $50 for a bag "she" got for free....:eek: I hope she earned conference & her hotel for free... then maybe she actually made some free cash...:rolleyes:

I saw one of the new cutting boards on e-bay already.

PamG said:
I saw one of the new cutting boards on e-bay already.

REALLY!!! I just check and did not see it! Maybe HO caught them:D

I saw last night where someone is selling the new F/W catalog on Ebay! Bidding starts at $1...can you even believe it?!?!

I saw the silicone whisk on ebay it went for $2.45 and shipping was $4.50. I've seen the new Seasons Best and someone had a F/W change over kit on there too. I wonder what else will pop up here soon. :rolleyes:

Related to Pampered Chef Stuff on Ebay!!!!

1. What kind of "Pampered Chef Stuff" can I find on eBay?

On eBay, you can find a variety of "Pampered Chef Stuff" including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and other cooking and baking accessories. You may also find discontinued or limited edition items that are no longer available through the company.

2. Are the "Pampered Chef Stuff" on eBay authentic?

Yes, most of the "Pampered Chef Stuff" on eBay is authentic. However, it is important to carefully read the item descriptions and check the seller's ratings and reviews to ensure the authenticity of the product.

3. Is it safe to buy "Pampered Chef Stuff" on eBay?

As with any online purchase, there is always a risk involved. However, eBay has strict policies in place to protect buyers and ensure a safe transaction. It is important to only buy from reputable sellers and to carefully read the item description and return policy before making a purchase.

4. Can I find "Pampered Chef Stuff" at a discounted price on eBay?

Yes, you may be able to find "Pampered Chef Stuff" at a discounted price on eBay. Many sellers offer competitive prices and some may even offer discounted or free shipping. You may also be able to find deals on bundled items or items sold in lots.

5. Are there any tips for buying "Pampered Chef Stuff" on eBay?

Some tips for buying "Pampered Chef Stuff" on eBay include carefully reading the item description and seller's policies, checking the seller's ratings and reviews, and comparing prices from different sellers. It is also important to ask the seller any questions you may have before making a purchase to ensure you are getting the product you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kristenskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies