• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sale Today - Specials, New Contacts, Bookings, and More!

In summary, the speaker has obtained a large banner from Pepsi that advertises a Pampered Chef sale. The speaker plans to offer specials and attract new contacts in four different towns. The speaker's husband initially thought the banner was for a show, but now realizes it is for a sale. The speaker hopes to get bookings and possibly recruit new hosts through this sale. The banner was obtained for free and the speaker is hoping for success on a future Saturday.
tiffanypc05
I don't know how this is going to work but if it doesn't I wont have anything to lose. i got one of those huge banners from the pepsi cola company that says Pampered Chef Sale Today 10am-2pm and it also has my phone number. I'm going to be offering different specials throughout the day just like with the phone sale but only I'm trying to get new contacts. I'm kinda dabsmack in between four different towns(about 15 min. from each one) so I'm hoping that some one will stop buy and purchase something. My husband thinks I'm crazy. This whole time he thought i got the sign to hang up at my host's home to let everyone know there was a show there. haha...The other day he couldn't figure out why in the world it said sale instead of show...now I know why he couldn't figure that out. I told him hey if one person stops by and orders something then that's sales i didn't have that i now have. I hoping to get some bookings off of this...I dont' know many people around here so I'm hoping to meet some new hosts and maybe even recruit one or two..haha...well please keep your fingers crossed and pray for me....I will keep you updated....

How much was the banner?

I think its a WONDERFUL idea!!! Good for you, I hope you get a TON of sales....GOOD LUCK!!!:D :D

Ginger:cool:

i think it's a great idea!

The banner was free from the Pepsi Company. I didn't have anyone stop by yesterday BUT I will be doing this on a sat. coming up to see if it works better on a day that people aren't working....I'm crossing my fingers!!

Hopefully it will work!!! Let us know!

1. What are the specials for today's Pampered Chef sale?

The specials for today's Pampered Chef sale may vary depending on the current promotions and offers. Please check our website or contact your consultant directly for the most up-to-date specials.

2. How can I become a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information and guidance. We offer various starter kits and training resources to help you get started.

3. How can I book a Pampered Chef party or event?

To book a Pampered Chef party or event, you can contact a consultant in your area or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

4. Are there any new products or collections available at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we are constantly updating our product line with new and innovative kitchen tools and collections. You can check our website or ask your consultant about any new products or collections available.

5. How can I find out about future Pampered Chef sales and promotions?

The best way to stay updated on future Pampered Chef sales and promotions is by signing up for our newsletter or following us on social media. You can also contact your consultant for any upcoming events or promotions in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MandyK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg