• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Partners with Company for Logo Shirts & Business Cards

In summary, Merrill partners with a company that makes their logo shirts and business cards. You can find this company through Consultant's Corner, by clicking Promoting Your Business, Licensed Merchandise Vendors and then Merrill Corporation. You cannot give the PC logo to someone to make stuff for you, but you can use the words The Pampered Chef(R) if you want.
blessed1234
What company does Pamper Chef partner with that makes their logo shirts and business cards?

Merrill -

You can find the link on CC

We I can't say that I like anything, with the exception of the not available in my size cute rhinestone t shirt, from Merrill. GRRRRRRRR!

That being said, I am taking it upon myself. I just orders a black tshirt from a friend who sells clothing. I have another friend in the embrodery (is that spelled right... doesn't look like it is) business who is going to put some cute pics on the it. Something on the top of back, under the neckline, and probably just Pampered Chef in a cute script on the front left side.

There Merrill.. take that!!!!

PamperChefCarol said:
I just orders a black tshirt from a friend who sells clothing. I have another friend in the embrodery (is that spelled right... doesn't look like it is) business who is going to put some cute pics on the it. Something on the top of back, under the neckline, and probably just Pampered Chef in a cute script on the front left side.

Just as a warning, make sure your friend includes the Registered Trademark symbol if she's embroidering the actual PC name on the shirt. I met an AD at NC last year who'd had items made for ALL of her downline, and got talked to by HO because it only said "Pampered Chef" without the symbol.

Another option I've done is purchased the printable iron on transfers, downloaded the logo from the website, and made shirts that way. I'm considering taking one of my white maternity shirts and ironing the logo on my belly, since that's what everyone seems to see these days...

NooraK said:
Just as a warning, make sure your friend includes the Registered Trademark symbol if she's embroidering the actual PC name on the shirt. I met an AD at NC last year who'd had items made for ALL of her downline, and got talked to by HO because it only said "Pampered Chef" without the symbol.

Another option I've done is purchased the printable iron on transfers, downloaded the logo from the website, and made shirts that way. I'm considering taking one of my white maternity shirts and ironing the logo on my belly, since that's what everyone seems to see these days...
Thats is the cutest idea ever I love it. And, your right the first thing everyone looks at is the belly.

Really cute idea, but unfortunately it is against policy to do it. This is from the policies and procedures on Consultant's Corner:
Approved Vendors:
Do not give the logo, tagline or other trademarks to outside
vendors for use on items such as personal checks, business
cards, promotional merchandise, etc. The following licensed
merchandise vendor is the only authorized vendor to make
and sell business supplies and promotional items that feature
The Pampered Chef® logo and trademarks.
Take a look at the selection of Pampered Chef® products
this vendor has to offer.
• Merrill Corporation — Enter their web site through
Consultant’s Corner, by clicking Promoting Your
Business, Licensed Merchandise Vendors and then
Merrill Corporation.

I believe you can make it yourself you just can't give it to another company to put on stuff for you. Like Vista Print-we can use the name and symbol but not logo or anything. So if she makes it herself for herself i am thinking this is within the guidelines.

You cannot give the PC logo to someone to make stuff for you but you can use the words The Pampered Chef(R) if you want. If you are making something yourself (like flyers, business cards, shirts, etc) at home, you can use the PC logo.

In this case she was asking to send it to a friend's business. So she wouldn't be doing it herself.
I understand the part about doing it yourself. I think the part that is a bit grey for some is Vista Print. According to the policies people aren't supposed to get business cards through them either. You can print your own business cards at home, but not have anyone else except Merrill do them.
I think people see the part about it being ok to use the logo for flyers and such and then the next paragraph states no business cards from other vendors.
I printed out my own business cards from home and my recruiter thought I wasn't allowed to do that until we read through the policies together. It can be confusing to read.

I always heard that you can use the words The Pampered Chef(R) but not logo if you were going through someone else. Someone on here talked about having pens made.

It can be very confusing. I was wondering about this myself -I have a friend who has an embroidery machine for her own personal use; not for a business. Could I ask her to embroider a logo onto a shirt for me? If I wasn't paying her to do so?And, if a friend does own a business, but embroiders a logo onto a shirt for free, is that allowable?My personal thought is that, if we send the logo to an outside company (say Vistaprint), then they have the logo and could possibly use it to design their own line of products that could then compete with Merrill, so that would be a no-no. But, giving the logo to a friend that has resources that we do not, and knowing that friend will not produce their own product line that would compete with Merrill, I would think would be OK. But where do we draw the line?

jbachen said:
It can be very confusing. I was wondering about this myself -I have a friend who has an embroidery machine for her own personal use; not for a business. Could I ask her to embroider a logo onto a shirt for me? If I wasn't paying her to do so?And, if a friend does own a business, but embroiders a logo onto a shirt for free, is that allowable?My personal thought is that, if we send the logo to an outside company (say Vistaprint), then they have the logo and could possibly use it to design their own line of products that could then compete with Merrill, so that would be a no-no.But, giving the logo to a friend that has resources that we do not, and knowing that friend will not produce their own product line that would compete with Merrill, I would think would be OK.But where do we draw the line?
The words "The Pampered Chef" (with the ®) may be open to interpretation, depending on how you read the policies. But we are absolutely NOT allowed to give the logo to ANY outside vendor, whether we're paying for the end product or not. We are also not to use the tagline AT ALL, even on items we produce ourselves. There was even a note sent shortly after the tagline changed that we could not use the tag line in email signatures.

Hm, so what about a friend with an embroidery machine? She is not a vendor, she just has a tool which I do not...And by the tagline, do you mean, Discover, etc... ? I don't want to violate policy by typing it in, just make sure I understand what you are referencing... I wasn't around when it was changed, so I am not sure what the email said.Thanks for the clarifications!

jbachen said:
Hm, so what about a friend with an embroidery machine? She is not a vendor, she just has a tool which I do not...

The advise my Director gave me was to email the solutions center so that the response I got was in writing. They stated that I could create the items myself. As to the part about the friend, I don't know how the embroidery machines work in detail, but it probably involves uploading the image into the machine. If you were to let her do that and leave it on the machine, she could potentially embroider additional items later which would be a no-no. Now, if you borrowed the machine, uploaded the image, did your embroidering and deleted the image before returning it to your friend, that might be ok, but I'd still recommend asking HO.

jbachen said:
And by the tagline, do you mean, Discover, etc... ?

Yes, the tagline of "Discover the chef..." cannot be used by itself.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh ... what's with all of these rules?

Pretty arbitrary.

:::sigh:::

PamperedTre said:

Pretty arbitrary.

Actually, this protects the company, us as consultants, as well as consumers. If these 'rules' weren't in place, anyone could put PC on anything and sell it - it is a reputational risk!

PamperedTre said:

Pretty arbitrary.

Not arbitrary at all. Pampered Chef is a TRADEMARKED name, protected by law. As the other poster mentioned, the company is protecting us by controlling use of their name and logo which in turn upholds the reputation of the company.

I wish they would give us another source for ordering. Merrill is too expensive and they have no competition so why would they price things reasonably...can't get it anywhere else so we can charge what we want.

1. What is the process for ordering Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards?

The process for ordering Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards is simple. First, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or director to request the order form. Once you have the form, you can fill it out with your desired shirt sizes and quantities, as well as your business card information. Then, you can submit the form and payment to your consultant or director, who will place the order with the company.

2. How long does it take to receive Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards?

The turnaround time for Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards can vary depending on the current volume of orders. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for the company to process and ship the order. Your consultant or director can provide you with a more accurate estimate based on their experience with previous orders.

3. Can I customize the design of the Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards?

No, the design of the Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards cannot be customized. The company has a standard design that includes the Pampered Chef logo and your personal information. However, you can choose the color and size of the shirts, and the font and layout of the business cards.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards?

Yes, there is a minimum order quantity of 6 shirts and 250 business cards for each order. This is to ensure that the company can process and ship the order efficiently. If you need a smaller quantity, you can reach out to your consultant or director to see if they can combine your order with others to reach the minimum quantity.

5. Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef logo shirts and business cards?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not accept returns or exchanges for logo shirts and business cards. This is because they are personalized items and cannot be resold. It is important to proofread and double check all information before submitting your order to avoid any errors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • donnajocooper