• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef in Relish Magazine

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. They offer a variety of products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. These products can be purchased through a consultant, at a party, or on their website. The company also has a hostess program where customers can earn free and discounted products by hosting events. Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability, and the company also offers recipes and cooking tips to help customers make the most out of their purchases.
nikked
Gold Member
We get a monthly insert on Wednesdays called Relish Magazine. It has recipes, tips, etc., in it.

On their "Marketplace" page this month, the Polka Dot towels are listed. I can't scan it, but it says:

"Follow the Dots
These towles from Pampered Cher are some of the cutest and softest we've seen. The whimsical purple and green polka dots are perfect for brightening any kitchen and mopping up mishaps. They're also great-looking and soft enough to double as napkins for hearty spring cookouts. Set of two is $15. Order online at pamperedchef.com and click Shop Online."

There's a picture of the towels next to the text. Their website is www.relishmag.com. I can't find the reference on line, but it's a great resource.

I was pretty excited to see the towels in the Relish insert. I made sure to steal the copy from work :)

I've never heard of Relish magazine. Is this a new one or is it regional?

Related to Pampered Chef in Relish Magazine

What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry staples. They offer a variety of products to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, at a party, or through their website. To find a consultant near you, visit the "Find a Consultant" page on their website or ask a friend who may already be a consultant.

What is the Pampered Chef hostess program?

The Pampered Chef hostess program allows customers to host a party or virtual event and earn free and discounted products as a thank you for inviting their friends and family to learn about and shop for Pampered Chef products. Hosts can also earn exclusive hostess gifts and discounts on future purchases.

Are Pampered Chef products high quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed to be high quality and durable. They are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days.

Does Pampered Chef offer any recipes or cooking tips?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and cooking tips on their website and through their consultants. They also have a blog and social media channels where they share recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations to help customers make the most out of their Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
Replies