• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars ?????????

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a party or event and inviting friends and family to attend. These dollars can then be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products at a discounted price, but cannot be used towards shipping, handling, taxes, or discounted items, and cannot be combined with other offers. They expire after 90 days and can only be earned through in-person events, but can be used for online purchases at checkout.
lisa717
OK..I have $100(2 -- $50 vouchers).....can I spend part of it...like 27.50 and will the balance be applied when I put the serial number in next time OR do I have to spend the entire 50 at one time????????

You can spend partial amts.

this is so funny - I once had a balance of .02 on a PC dollar - they actually sent me a PC $ with that amount!! No kidding!! My DH thought that was ridiculous - that they would use their paper/envelope AND postage to make sure I got that .02! I just laughed.

They say that they will send you PC$ "change", so, you will get a new PC$ for the remaining amount.

I've not done this, mind you, because I spent all $200 of my PC$ to date on NC + the HO tour!

SO you can only use the original voucher once..then they send you another with another serial number??????? Right? Thanks gals..you ALWAYS answer my questions!!!!!!

the "change" they send you will have the same serial # so you dont have to wait for them to come in the mail if you find something else you want :)

Well, thanks gals....I ended up spending 99.94...LOL...guess they'll have to mail me a six cent voucher!!!:)

don't spend it all in one place!! lol

Related to Pampered Chef Dollars ?????????

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. These dollars can then be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party or event and inviting friends and family to attend. The more guests who make purchases at your party, the more dollars you can earn.

Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars. They cannot be used towards shipping and handling fees, taxes, or towards the purchase of discounted items. They also cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

How long do Pampered Chef Dollars last?

Pampered Chef Dollars expire after 90 days from the date they were issued. It is important to use them before they expire to take advantage of the discounts they offer.

Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars from online purchases?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars can only be earned through in-person parties or events. However, you can use your earned dollars towards online purchases at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Boomerjojo
  • General Chat
Replies