Pampered Chef dollars

Discussion in 'General business Tips' started by mrssyvo, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrssyvo

mrssyvo

I hope someone has an answer for me. I have Pampered Chef dollars now, because my 2 recruitsd qualified (YEAH!) and I want to use one of them to order some supplied- I am not sure the procedure, and nothing came with them. Can anyone explain the process. I want to place a supply order, using part of one, then I want to order the Santoku knife with the balance- Please explain the process.

2. Shawnna

Shawnna Gold Member

place your order as normal, but when you get to the payment screen "PC dollars" should be listed in the dropdown menu. Click on that and it should walk you through the rest.

3. mrssyvo

mrssyvo

Thank you so much. I figured it was something very easy .

4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne

So it is ok to use only part of one of them? I had been wondering about that myself. I've got two new recruits that I am waiting on to qualify.

5. vangogirl

vangogirl

What can pampered chef dollars be used for? Can they be put toward a website subscription?

6. AJPratt

AJPratt Silver Member

They can be used for supplies and with our licensed vendors. Not sure about the website.

7. cat

cat Gold Member

Anne, are you SURE PC Dollars can be used with our licensed vendors?? I thought it was just on noncommissionable orders directly from PC (i.e.paperwork/supply orders, kit enhancement, etc).

OH and definitely national conference registration, because I did that this year!:D

8. vangogirl

vangogirl

I tried to research it on consultants corner. I couldn't find anything though. Does anyone know if it's on there anywhere?

9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

You can use PC dollars to purchase supplies, products (personal order) or conference registration. You can not use them to pay for any commissionable sales and you can not use them for vendors.

10. vangogirl

vangogirl

11. AJPratt

AJPratt Silver Member

I thought my director said we could use them at VIP, but she could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.