• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars: How to Use and Redeem Them for Products and Supplies

In summary, the covered baker is a high dollar stone that is versatile and can be used at shows and at home. The stainless mixing bowls are also a good buy as they weigh less and are versatile. You can use PC dollars towards a personal website but they cannot be used for PWSites.
melaniepc
I tried finding out what exactly I can do with those but I can't seem to find an article on what you can use them for and how.

I just got some and want to use them but how do I ? Can I use them for products and supply items?

use them for EVERYTHING! Supply orders, personal orders, Conference or wait til new products come out and get more bang for your buck! When you pay for your order it gives you the payment option, "pc dollar". click that and it will deduct your account! HTH!

Yes, you can use them for either or both products & supplies. When you place your order in P3, you can select PC Dollars under payment options and put in the amount.

thanks! I just bought some things I have really wanted. One being the covered baker and the other the stainless mixing bowls. I think I have more PC dollars coming to me so that will be gone not too long after too

Good job with your PC dollars, you will LOVE both of those items. I love my mixing bowls.

Yep! Any "non-commission" order from Pampered Chef...personal order (with your 20% discount) supply orders, sample orders of new products, kit enhancement...etc.

You picked out two REALLY GOOD products to add to your kit!

Two things you should put on your wish list:
Forged cutlery honer (to keep your forged knife super sharp at all times)
Smooth Edge Can Opener (I sell a TON of these any time I demo them...have a guest open the can and they will buy one!)

HTH

alright, I am putting those on my wish list . I think I already have 14 things on my list lol

melaniepc said:
alright, I am putting those on my wish list . I think I already have 14 things on my list lol

I know...it's so hard!

Just think when you are planning....(1) What do you WANT in YOUR kitchen to use (if you use it a lot and love it, you will talk about it and sell it at your shows) and (2) What do you want to use AT DEMOS. But really, #1 is the most important one...if you don't use it at home, you won't have those "personal stories" to tell and it's harder to be animated about how much you like a product...

But I felt your two purchases were smart cuz the DCB is a high dollar stone that is very versatile and you can use it AT shows and AT home...and your ss bowl set you can use AT shows (use the med bowl instead of the classic batter bowl) and show a much higher $$ item...as well as save your back since they weigh so much less!

Can PC dollars be used towards a personal website? thanks.

Unfortunately, the PC dollars can not be used for PWSites. I asked before and have requested they consider this.

melaniepc said:
I tried finding out what exactly I can do with those but I can't seem to find an article on what you can use them for and how.

I just got some and want to use them but how do I ? Can I use them for products and supply items?

I now its hard to wait... but in your fourth month you get to place a kit enhancement order where you get to order up to $500 in retail for 40%off. So you can save $300 PC dollars for that month! I earned a total off $650. in PC dollars in my first 90 days. I was so glad I waited to spend 1/2 my dollars at that time. I really got a more bang for my free dollars! lol that sounds kinda funny but its true.

I used my PC$ on supply orders and samples, since they are at 50% off. I hope to earn some more and use them for my kit enhancement month. Like you, I am wanting to get the DCB, so I'm thinking of doing a Fall Preview show in Sept. so I can be the host and get cookware at 60% but also get the new 1/2 price special that the Fall catalog shows--the DCB and oven mitts. I just hope I can have a successful show, since I'm new and have a small customer base and most people have just ordered things or just hosted. But I'm hoping that the new products will be what draws them.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned through various promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. These can include host rewards, recruiting bonuses, and other special offers. You can also earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a cooking show or party with friends and family.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for products and supplies?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add the desired products to your cart on our website. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase. The amount will be deducted from your total and you can pay the remaining balance with a credit or debit card.

3. Are there any restrictions on what I can use my Pampered Chef Dollars for?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any product or supply available on our website, with the exception of gift cards. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, and cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. The expiration date can vary depending on how you earned the dollars, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of the promotion or offer. Once they expire, they cannot be used for future purchases.

5. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder. They cannot be gifted or transferred to another person's account. However, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase a gift for someone else by having it shipped directly to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • NooraK