• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage - Unique!

In summary, the corsage is one-of-a-kind and scary to wear, and someone actually wore it on stage at a national conference. The comment says that it is the only time someone has worn a corsage and that it is one of the ugliest things they have ever seen.
Oh, and she did "quit", but it's been within the last couple of months so I'm not sure how active she is anymore. She used to be a member here, but I don't see her listed now.

WOW - how brave to admit that Cindy. LOL! I'm glad you pushed for some "changes" before you promoted......I wouldn't want to claim that corsage... ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Um, no, I wouldn't.

Yeah - what he said!!!!!!

my EXACT thought!!!!!!!!!

I saw someone wearing a corsage like that at Leadership. It looks WAYYYYY cuter in person.

OMG, NO! And those dresses at confrence Classic! Those were too funny!

pcchris said:
Yeah - what he said!!!!!!

my EXACT thought!!!!!!!!!
Probably for related, but slightly different, reasons.
Blue_Blush_smilie.gif

pamperedposey said:
So after laughing for the past 24 hours over this thread I have to admit this originated from my upline!! I was the first Director to break the trend. When my Director was given this when she walked at NC I made her promise to make some changes before I promoted!

There have been more than 3 that have worn it too!

So do you know who is selling it now?

:p
pamperedposey said:
So after laughing for the past 24 hours over this thread I have to admit this originated from my upline!! I was the first Director to break the trend. When my Director was given this when she walked at NC I made her promise to make some changes before I promoted!

Oops! I wondered after I posted this if someone on here was actually one of the wearers! Glad to hear you didn't actually wear it.:p

katie0128 said:
So do you know who is selling it now?

I know exactly who it is! She used to be a member here, but I can't find her in the member section anymore so she must have not renewed her subscription.

pamperedposey said:

I'm afraid to ask (but too curious not too) what was the someting special that they made just for you?

pamperedlinda said:
I'm afraid to ask (but too curious not too) what was the someting special that they made just for you?

If she says kitchen panties I'm going to die! :rolleyes:

pamperedlinda said:

Oh, nothing like that. I had a tiara and a sash at NC and my hotel door was decorated. When I promoted I got a Director's chair from Pier 1 with my name on it.

janetupnorth said:
If she says kitchen panties I'm going to die! :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll start that with the next Director to promote! ;)

Jay Leno has a segment of "Things for sale on e-bay" this may be a candidate for it!
I am hoping the first person to wear it had a fresh flower instead of a dead flower in it!!
Is she just joking or does she seriously think someone would bid let alone buy it?!?!?!:yuck:

baychef said:
Is she just joking or does she seriously think someone would bid let alone buy it?!?!?!:yuck:
You wouldn't believe what my SIL has sold on eBay! Shampoo that she bought, used a couple of times and decided she didn't like. So someone bought a USED bottle of shampoo! And not the high-end salon stuff! :yuck:

baychef said:
Jay Leno has a segment of "Things for sale on e-bay" this may be a candidate for it!
I am hoping the first person to wear it had a fresh flower instead of a dead flower in it!!

Oh no, she's serious!

<h2>1. What is the Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage is a unique and one-of-a-kind accessory created by independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is a handcrafted corsage made with Pampered Chef kitchen tools and is perfect for wearing to cooking classes, parties, or any other Pampered Chef events.</p><h2>2. How is the corsage made?</h2><p>Each corsage is made by hand by a Pampered Chef consultant using a variety of Pampered Chef kitchen tools, such as measuring spoons, spatulas, and whisks. The tools are carefully arranged and secured onto a base to create a beautiful and functional piece of jewelry.</p><h2>3. Can the corsage be customized?</h2><p>Yes, the corsage can be customized to your liking. You can choose from a variety of different kitchen tools and colors to match your personal style. Some consultants may also offer the option to add personalization, such as initials or a name, to the corsage.</p><h2>4. Is the corsage only for Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>No, the corsage can be worn by anyone who loves Pampered Chef products or wants a unique and fun accessory. It is a great conversation starter and can be a fun way to show your love for cooking and kitchen tools.</p><h2>5. Would you wear this corsage?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worn this corsage to many events and have received many compliments on it. It is a fun and unique way to showcase my love for Pampered Chef products and always adds a touch of fun to my outfit. I highly recommend it to any Pampered Chef enthusiast or anyone looking for a fun and functional accessory.</p>

Related to Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage - Unique!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Product Corsage is a unique and one-of-a-kind accessory created by independent Pampered Chef consultants. It is a handcrafted corsage made with Pampered Chef kitchen tools and is perfect for wearing to cooking classes, parties, or any other Pampered Chef events.

2. How is the corsage made?

Each corsage is made by hand by a Pampered Chef consultant using a variety of Pampered Chef kitchen tools, such as measuring spoons, spatulas, and whisks. The tools are carefully arranged and secured onto a base to create a beautiful and functional piece of jewelry.

3. Can the corsage be customized?

Yes, the corsage can be customized to your liking. You can choose from a variety of different kitchen tools and colors to match your personal style. Some consultants may also offer the option to add personalization, such as initials or a name, to the corsage.

4. Is the corsage only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the corsage can be worn by anyone who loves Pampered Chef products or wants a unique and fun accessory. It is a great conversation starter and can be a fun way to show your love for cooking and kitchen tools.

5. Would you wear this corsage?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worn this corsage to many events and have received many compliments on it. It is a fun and unique way to showcase my love for Pampered Chef products and always adds a touch of fun to my outfit. I highly recommend it to any Pampered Chef enthusiast or anyone looking for a fun and functional accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies