• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Can You Sell It in a Store?

In summary, the consultant agreement states that the consultant cannot sell Pampered Chef products in retail establishments.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok I had a hostess who is going to open a store. She has all these great ideas she was telling me about and then she said something like..."I want to buy a bunch of this Pampered Chef stuff and sell it in my store!" At first I thought she was joking, but I found out she was dead serious! I was like...I don't think you can do that. And I told her I was going to check into it.

Was I right?? Is this not allowed?? I am going to go look at the P&P on CC and check it out, but I figured someone on here might be able to clarify this for me.

This is not allowed. I have not looked it up, but if you can't find anything, call HO before you agree. I am sure you will find out that it is not allowed. Sorry.

No, but you can just tell her that she's so sweet for wanting to help you out ... and if she still wants to help, could she stack some mini-brochures by the cash register?

There is a clause that PC products are not to be sold in retail establishments. It's number A.1. on the back of the consultant agreement:
I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Cooking Shows. I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments. I will not sell Company products for resale. I will present Company products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Company.​

Well I know I couldn't sell the products other than the way we are supposed to, but I didn't know about her doing it. I just wanted to steer clear from anything like that. I mean I didn't want her buying products from me, and then telling people " oh I got them from my consultant", and then I end up in trouble for it...KWIM?

Di_Can_Cook said:
No, but you can just tell her that she's so sweet for wanting to help you out ... and if she still wants to help, could she stack some mini-brochures by the cash register?

I sure am going to ask her to! :)

chefann said:
There is a clause that PC products are not to be sold in retail establishments. It's number A.1. on the back of the consultant agreement:
I will promote and sell Company products to customers by regularly holding Cooking Shows. I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments. I will not sell Company products for resale. I will present Company products in a truthful, sincere and honest manner, and I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standards of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the Company.​

Thanks for posting this clause Ann. I looked all over CC and I had a gard time finding anything on it.

Why don't you try to sign her up with the intent of her doing cooking shows in her store after hours?

Related to Pampered Chef: Can You Sell It in a Store?

1. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in a physical store?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or through the company's official website.

2. Why does Pampered Chef not sell its products in stores?

Pampered Chef follows a direct sales model, where products are sold through independent consultants who host parties and events. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience and the opportunity for customers to try out products before purchasing.

3. Is it possible to become a consultant and sell Pampered Chef products in a retail store?

No, Pampered Chef consultants are not allowed to sell products in retail stores. They are only authorized to sell through parties and events.

4. Can I find Pampered Chef products at other retailers?

Pampered Chef has exclusive rights to sell its products, so they cannot be found at other retailers. However, some consultants may have a personal website where they sell products, but these are not authorized by the company.

5. Can I earn commission by selling Pampered Chef products in a store?

No, only official Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to earn commission on sales. Selling products in a retail store is not allowed by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies