• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc

In summary, "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" is a true crime television show on TLC that follows the story of Paige Dixson, a woman who was convicted for a crime she claims she did not commit. It airs every Saturday at 9/8c and is based on a real case. The first season has 8 episodes and can be streamed online on TLC's official website, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video.
baychef
Silver Member
For those who do not know Paige or want to see the show again, TLC is running the segment they did on her. It is 4 pm ET

Dang, missed it!

Thank you for sharing this information! I missed the original airing of the show about Paige, so I'm excited to have the opportunity to watch it now. I've heard a lot about her story and I'm interested in learning more. Thanks again for the heads up about the TLC segment airing at 4 pm ET. I'll definitely tune in.

Related to Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc

1. What is "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" about?

"Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" is a television show on TLC that follows the story of Paige Dixson, a young woman who was convicted for a crime she claims she did not commit. The show explores her case in detail and follows her journey to prove her innocence.

2. When does "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" air?

The show airs on TLC every Saturday at 9/8c.

3. Is "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" a true story?

Yes, "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" is based on a true story. The show features real interviews and footage from the ongoing case of Paige Dixson.

4. How many episodes are there in "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc"?

As of now, there are 8 episodes in the first season of "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc".

5. Is "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" available to stream online?

Yes, you can watch "Paige Dixson Repeat 48 Hours on Tlc" on TLC's official website or on streaming platforms like Hulu and Amazon Prime Video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy