• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Phone Fear: Tips for Booking Success in the Event Industry

In summary, Kathy went through a tough week where she had no sales from her own show and she was also struggling to get on the phone. She found comfort in prayer and was able to book two more shows after picking up the phone.
Kathytnt
O.K. I told you guys all about about my lousy week. The weird bridal shower etc. Now I need to start doing booking calls. I am afraid now I should probably call the 'bride' to chat with her quickly about a few questions. I am really nervous about this. I have a lot of potential bookings from the show but no sales I am worried that my HWC show on Saturday and the show on Sunday will both have low attendence. Seems I am getting a lot of maybes and nos for my own HWC because there are a lot of birthday parties and gradutations going on around here.
I need to get some more future bookings so things will look brighter. But I am going through a phone fear issue due to the bad week AHHHHH

Any words of wisdom from my felllow Cheffers - I am trying to Bless and Release the shower things but it's easier said than done. I am tempted to mix those leads in with other leads so that if I don't get a good response I can have some positives in there too.

Ok, I need a kick too!! I just logged on again after making a series of calls - NO luck!! Answering machines and no's. So, I'm looking for encouragement as well. I've got a show on Saturday that I'm hoping and praying will lead to some bookings for June & July. But on a good note, I didn't take the no's personally...........

{ KICK }

But only if you kick back! I am having serious issues with getting on the phone! I sooo need to just do it.

We had a gal prompte to Dir. at my mtg. monday. The other directors usually do a visual with poster board as to how much they made (at thair last months sales level) at diferent levels The difference for this cons for having a $3,000 month was she made almost $300.00 more as a director Vs. consultant. This "big picture" really makes an impact!

Gosh I wish I could find some people who were willing to go beyond "It would be fun someday"

What part of Minnesota Paulette? My Dad's side lives in Hector, Bird Island and Burnsville Farming still

Okay, I'll crack the whip. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/fighting0081.gif

You know you need to do this. You know that you are offering a great opportunity for them to purchase top-notch tools, earn fabulous deals by hosting a show, or earn extra cash by becoming a consultant. You know all that. Just keep that in mind when you start dialing.

BTW, you also know that calls number two, three, four, etc., are much easier than the first one.

Now, and I say this will all of the love in my heart, just pull up your big girl panties and do it.

I second that... I KNOW how hard it is to call... but do it anyway... I jumped in last week and it went so much better than I thought it would so yesterday I called some more and got two more booked for July... you will have nothing if you don't try... take a deep breath,smile big so they can see it over the phone and most importantly...believe in yourslef!!!!! You CAN do this.. If I can... anyone can!

Hey - I picked up and called the bride from the weird show - That was a REALLY tough call but I did it! I now know the whole situation. I wish she wasn't so far away so I could have given her a hug!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Way to touch a life! I'm sure God has used you in her life.

I used the business prayer that was posted ealier to help bolster me

Kathytnt said:
Hey - I picked up and called the bride from the weird show - That was a REALLY tough call but I did it! I now know the whole situation. I wish she wasn't so far away so I could have given her a hug!

Good for you Kathy. You are doing great at pushing yourself to do things that are uncomfortable and should feel very proud of yourself for it.

Related to Overcoming Phone Fear: Tips for Booking Success in the Event Industry

What is "Need a Kick in the Tush"?

"Need a Kick in the Tush" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that focuses on healthy and flavorful recipes that can help you reach your weight loss goals.

Are the recipes in "Need a Kick in the Tush" easy to make?

Yes, all the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They also use common ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.

Do the recipes in "Need a Kick in the Tush" include nutritional information?

Yes, each recipe in this cookbook includes detailed nutritional information such as calories, fat, protein, and carbs to help you make informed decisions about your meals.

Can I customize the recipes in "Need a Kick in the Tush" to fit my specific dietary needs?

Absolutely! This cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary preferences such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can also make substitutions to fit your personal needs.

Are there any tips or tricks included in "Need a Kick in the Tush" to help with weight loss?

Yes, in addition to delicious and healthy recipes, this cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks for staying on track with your weight loss journey, including portion control and meal planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies