• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Businesses and Pampered Chef

In summary, Pampered Chef sets itself apart from other kitchen brands by offering high-quality and innovative products backed by a satisfaction guarantee and sold exclusively through independent consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through an existing consultant. Pampered Chef also offers party options for businesses and organizations and has a range of business-related products. In addition, the company is involved in philanthropic efforts, partnering with Feeding America and offering a Round-Up from the Heart program for customers to donate to the cause.
SillyChef
What are the rules on having another business and PC? Or handing out multiple flyers while working with PC?

You are not supposed to sell products from PC and another company at a cooking show. And when you promote to Director, you cannot be affiliated with any other companies. It's spelled out in the policies and procedures document (available on Consusltant's Corner).

What if the other "business" is a non-profit organization? Basically a moms support group?

I think that's OK - it's other direct-selling that we aren't supposed to do.

I tried to find where it said that, but I couldn't. Can you point me in the direction? Or should I call HO?

OK- I didn't see it in the policies either, but I know I read it someplace. There's some in clause 10 on the kit agreement.
Maybe the other part is in the Director guide?

I think I might have to call them and ask. I didn't think that it would have been a BAD thing to do? I mean all mommies need extra income and Pampered Chef product right? ;) I would have thought they would have went hand in hand?

I think your Moms group is fine. We're just not supposed to sell for other direct sales companies. If you aren't affiliated with one of those other companies, you're probably fine.

Yeah, it has NOTHING to do with selling. It is a FREE support group for Moms. :) Thanks Ann!

Related to Other Businesses and Pampered Chef

1. What makes Pampered Chef different from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are exclusively sold through our network of independent consultants, providing a unique and personalized shopping experience.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact an existing consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build a team, and enjoy discounts on our products.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for my business or organization?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers party options for businesses and organizations. Our consultants can work with you to customize a party that fits your needs, whether it's a team-building event, fundraiser, or just a fun gathering with colleagues.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any business-related products?

While our core products are kitchen tools and cookware, we also offer a range of business-related products such as personalized business cards, custom-branded kitchen tools, and business training materials for consultants.

5. Is Pampered Chef involved in any philanthropic efforts?

Pampered Chef is committed to giving back to the community and partners with Feeding America to help fight hunger in the United States. We also have a Round-Up from the Heart program where customers can round up their order total and the difference will be donated to Feeding America.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies