• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot - Looking for Girls Pageant Dress... Size 14.. Long and Puffy

In summary, Pampered Chef does not sell girls pageant dresses, as their company specializes in kitchen tools and cookware. They do not carry pageant dresses of any size and do not have any discounts or promotions related to them. They also do not offer custom-made pageant dresses, as their focus is on cooking and entertaining. They suggest searching online or asking for recommendations from others for stores or websites that sell pageant dresses in size 14 for girls.
alabama pc cons.
We have one already, but she wants a "puffy" one... If anyone has one, please send me price and a picture if possible... Thanks, Jamie

I have a custom remade formal my daughter just wore this week....if it's her style, we'll probably not use it again....they grow so fast!

You can check out some fuzzy pics at my FB page...Kristie Schuler or email me at [email protected] and I can send you a better one. My videp camera takes fuzzy shots! :)

Good luck to your little angel!

Thank you so much... I sent you a friend request on FB and I am about to email you....

Related to Ot - Looking for Girls Pageant Dress... Size 14.. Long and Puffy

1. Where can I find a size 14 girls pageant dress?

At Pampered Chef, we do not sell girls pageant dresses. Our company specializes in kitchen tools and cookware.

2. Do you have any long and puffy pageant dresses for girls in size 14?

As mentioned before, we do not carry pageant dresses of any size. Our products are focused on cooking and entertaining.

3. Can you recommend any other stores or websites that sell pageant dresses in size 14 for girls?

Unfortunately, we are not familiar with any stores or websites that sell pageant dresses. We suggest doing an online search or asking for recommendations from friends or family members who have purchased pageant dresses in the past.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for pageant dresses in size 14 for girls at Pampered Chef?

Since we do not sell pageant dresses, we do not have any discounts or promotions related to them. Our sales and promotions are focused on our kitchen products.

5. Can I order a custom-made pageant dress in size 14 for my daughter from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom-made pageant dresses. Our company specializes in kitchen tools and cookware, not clothing or fashion items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HernandezFamilyKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • mturock