• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Bodybugg Worth Trying for Home Fitness Tracking?

In summary, the Bodybugg is a wearable fitness tracker that uses sensors to track physical activity, calories burned, and sleep patterns. It can be used for weight loss, but should be combined with a balanced diet and exercise. It is up to 90% accurate and can be synced with other devices and apps. It is not waterproof, but can be worn during workouts or in light rain.
Jess_K
Just wondering.. I'm considering it.. I've wasted almost a whole year of payments to the gym which I don't attend.. it's SO unmotivating there. Wondering about the bodybugg and the monitor(watch) that goes with it.
Any thoughts?

http://my.apexfitness.com/index.php

Last edited:
Never heard of it, but it looks like fun!

Not sure of the cost of this, but my Polar watch/heart monitor is very similar to this. It definately gets me motiviated to get to the gym when I see how many darn calories I've burnt during a workout.

My freind has this and she lost I don't know how many lbs using it! She's never looked so good since I first met her! And she said she cannot lose anymore weight. So it definitely worked for her! Good luck if you get it!

?/bodybugg/Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with wasted gym payments and lack of motivation. I can definitely relate to that feeling. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to try out the bodybugg and the accompanying monitor/watch and I have to say, I am really impressed with it. It's a great way to track your activity levels and monitor your progress towards your fitness goals. Plus, it's a much more affordable option compared to a gym membership. I highly recommend giving it a try. Let me know if you have any specific questions about it. Happy to help!

What is the Bodybugg and how does it work?

The Bodybugg is a wearable fitness tracker that uses sensors to track your physical activity, including steps taken, calories burned, and sleep patterns. It also syncs with an app to provide personalized fitness and nutrition recommendations based on your goals.

Can the Bodybugg be used for weight loss?

Yes, the Bodybugg can be a helpful tool for weight loss by accurately tracking your calorie burn and helping you stay accountable to your fitness and nutrition goals. However, it should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise for best results.

How accurate is the Bodybugg?

The Bodybugg has been shown to be up to 90% accurate in tracking calories burned and physical activity. However, it is important to note that no fitness tracker is 100% accurate and results may vary depending on individual factors.

Is the Bodybugg compatible with other devices?

Yes, the Bodybugg can be synced with other fitness devices and apps, such as Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and Apple Health, to provide a comprehensive view of your health and fitness data.

Can I wear the Bodybugg while swimming or showering?

The Bodybugg is not waterproof and should not be worn while swimming or showering. However, it is sweat and splash resistant, so it can be worn during workouts or in light rain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sluna75
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jwagner75