• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Theme Shows with Jilleysue's Amazing Binder!

In summary, the Theme Show binder has received positive reviews from consultants as it helps them stay organized and offer a variety of shows to potential hosts. It contains themed recipes and tools for the fall season, making it easier for consultants to plan and execute successful shows. Some consultants have even reached out to Home Office to express their satisfaction with the binder. However, some consultants may have missed the binder in their changeover kit and are encouraged to check it out. Overall, the binder has been a useful and popular tool among consultants.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I just have to say, this Theme Show binder is the best thing ever. I feel so organized with it. You all know how prepared I feel I have to be. No winging it with Jilleysue and this thing just makes it so easy. I bet new consultants can follow right along and feel much more comfortable. The Brie recipe is so great for anyone starting it. It isn't overwhelming and then once you play around you can move along in the book. It is just like step 1, 2, 3. I had to email home office telling them how great I thought it was. Now I can just tell my hosts these are the shows I am offering this season and have them pick, match up the invitations, send them out, have the recipes right there, all the tools I should bring ( or how I should pack my bag) with add on tools, give them a recipe card and viola...EASY! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Maybe I dreamt it and sent it via brain wave to the home office. It is a very organized IDEA....LOL:D :D :D

Cute pic Jill! Glad to see you back here! :)

I agree that this binder is great. I am going to try to stay with recipes from the Season's Best for the Fall, that way I won't have the stress of trying to find recipes each month. After doing this for a year, it has gotten harder to look through the cookbooks and find unique recipes each month. This new theme show binder is wonderful and makes it so easy!

I don't mean to be dense, but what theme show binder? Did I miss something somewhere?

crystalscookingnow said:
I don't mean to be dense, but what theme show binder? Did I miss something somewhere?

Hey Crystal!!
It came in the changeover kit - it's a buncha things sealed in plastc. Open tha tup and insert them all in a binder and voila, you have a theme show binder!

In your changeover kit, if you have gotten it - there are some theme show info that you put into a binder. They show the new themes/recipes for the fall. Have you gotten your new changeover kit yet?

In the changeover pack, there is a packet of pages for a theme show binder. You'll need to supply the binder. But it's labeled, and there are pages for each of the fall themes (which are also downloadable on CC), with pics of the recipes and the tools used by each one.

I just received my changeover kit today and I was so excited to see all the new stuff! Now I need to go buy a binder. :)

Hmmm, guess I need to just dig through that a little more. I was so excited about the catalogs that I stopped digging. lol!

You have to check that out - it will be great to show potential hosts!

heat123 said:
Cute pic Jill! Glad to see you back here! :)

Oh Thank you, Yeah thought I would take the glasses off for a while. I have a bunch of new pics....just tooo lazy too down load the pictures. I have been having a full plate. Taking my insurance class, involved in Feng shui, reading like 3 books, getting my PC back up full swing, full time work, and working out with full nutrition going on. Time to put a pic back up to show my face...LOL:D Good things and Happy times are on their way..I am sure of it.
Anyway..yeah I put everything in a binder and carry it with me, so I can show peole the shows they can choose from in the fall. Alread a couple people are like WOW, I am sooo doing the Chocolate or the BRIE show. if they can see the food..they are like YUMMMMMIE...hehe.
It is just such a good idea. I carry my carry thing to work every day.

Jilleysue said:
It is just such a good idea. I carry my carry thing to work every day.

See why I love Jilleysue??
She says things like "I carry my carry thing to work..."
...and sadly, I know exactly what she means - LOL

BAHAHAHAH, tooo funny. Well I carry my carry thing, binder thing, tote thing..whatever you wanna call it. Oh god, I missed it here. I am here smiling and chucking again. TEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did anyone else notice that pages 3&4 of the brie recipe was actually for the chicken nachos? I have the same page for the chicken nachos, so I am just missing the page for the brie. I just wondered if it was just me or if it went that way to everyone since it came in a package.

dannyzmom said:
See why I love Jilleysue??
She says things like "I carry my carry thing to work..."
...and sadly, I know exactly what she means - LOL

Is it sad that after only a week and a half on this board I also knew exactly what she meant :p And was cracking up laughing too!!

sfdavis918 said:
Did anyone else notice that pages 3&4 of the brie recipe was actually for the chicken nachos? I have the same page for the chicken nachos, so I am just missing the page for the brie. I just wondered if it was just me or if it went that way to everyone since it came in a package.

where is the brie recipe? I cant find it!!

PCwithStay-C said:
where is the brie recipe? I cant find it!!

It's the first one.

Damn is it a Jilleysue "ism" haha everyone knows what My weird talk is....LOL

sfdavis918 said:

Are you talking about the tool page? Those are the tools I use to make the Brie ... and the back side mentions the recipe by name ... maybe you mixed up the pages?

MomToEli said:
Are you talking about the tool page? Those are the tools I use to make the Brie ... and the back side mentions the recipe by name ... maybe you mixed up the pages?

Yeah, the tools page. Mine is definitely the one for the nachos, and there is one in the section with the nachos too, so it's not mixed up. I will make a call to HO today to get the right page. Thanks!:D

1. What is "Organize Your Theme Shows with Jilleysue's Amazing Binder!"?

"Organize Your Theme Shows with Jilleysue's Amazing Binder!" is a comprehensive system created by Pampered Chef consultant Jilleysue to help consultants plan and execute successful theme shows. It includes a binder with customizable templates, worksheets, and tips to make hosting themed shows a breeze.

2. How will this binder help me as a consultant?

This binder will help you stay organized and prepared for any themed show you host. It includes templates for creating themed invitations, planning menus and recipes, and tracking orders. It also provides tips and strategies for maximizing sales and creating a memorable experience for your guests.

3. Can I customize the binder to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the binder is designed to be customizable to fit your individual needs as a consultant. You can add or remove pages, personalize the cover, and make any other changes that will help you stay organized and successful with your themed shows.

4. Is the binder only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the binder was created by a Pampered Chef consultant, it can be helpful for any direct sales consultant looking to plan and execute successful themed shows. The templates and strategies can be adapted to fit any product line or company.

5. How can I purchase "Organize Your Theme Shows with Jilleysue's Amazing Binder!"?

You can purchase the binder directly from Jilleysue's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef events and conferences. Keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
jillvw76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg