• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Hosts with a Notebook or Worksheet

um...grooming, formatting, and scanning all my original show files into PDFs, I am ready to start tracking my shows! Here's what I'm using:1. A 3-ring binder with dividers2. A large sheet of paper for each show3. A computer with Adobe Acrobat Reader4. A telephone5. A good attitudeOkay wonderful chefsuccessers! After...um...grooming, formatting, and scanning all my original show files into PDFs, I am ready to start tracking my shows! Here's what I'm using:1. A 3-ring binder with dividers2. A large sheet of paper for each show
Jayme
When you have a new host (or an old host) how do you keep all their information together ?? Do you have a Host Notebook or a worksheet or folder ?? I moved in Sept and my business is starting to pick up :D and I am needing a way to keep my host info together.:chef:

Jayme
Independent Consultant
NC

I use the host information sheet provided by HO. Then when the show is done, I (supposed to...) put them in a binder for future reference. They aren't filled by any particular order in the binder so I need to work on that (maybe alphabetically). I'm running into an issue because I used to write out all my contact information in the address section of my calendar so I always had past host addresses and phone numbers. Now that it's a new year and new calendar I need to think of a good system to keep all that information with me.

I have a hostess coaching binder that has all of my current host (next three weeks) on the host information sheet, along with the host and guest specials, current recruiting flyer, consultant incentives and CCC log.

I also have a separate binder with tabs Jan - Dec and that is were I keep all of my host information sheets for the upcoming months. When I have finished a month, I will put the host info sheets back in the oppropriate tab, so I can follow-up when I am scheduling shows for the month next year.

pamperedpals said:
I have a hostess coaching binder that has all of my current host (next three weeks) on the host information sheet, along with the host and guest specials, current recruiting flyer, consultant incentives and CCC log.

I also have a separate binder with tabs Jan - Dec and that is were I keep all of my host information sheets for the upcoming months. When I have finished a month, I will put the host info sheets back in the oppropriate tab, so I can follow-up when I am scheduling shows for the month next year.

I like that idea, except I already carry alot in my catalog tote, another binder won't fit. May have to come up with an idea similar to keep myself on track.

I keep the host information sheet for my current hosts in a binder with my calendar, etc.

Past hots sheet goes into the show file and I create an 4 x6 index card for each host with name, phone, email, adress and some general notes. I then file these in a expandable file alphabetically. :chef:

Customer order formsAnother question :: what do you guys do with the customer order form that they fill out. I have given them their copy and I have the rest. Do you file those too ?? :chef:

Host tracking notebookI think I found this here on Chef Success, and printed it out, but then I could not find it again, so I had scanned the original document. This is the system I use, and love it! I also have added an additional tab to the Current Host section to separate out Kitchen show hosts and Catty hosts.

Attachments

• Host Tracking Notebook.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 544
Jayme said:
Another question :: what do you guys do with the customer order form that they fill out. I have given them their copy and I have the rest. Do you file those too ?? :chef:

I personally only use outside order forms and then print out the orders on P3 and send them to the host. Now that I have the laptop, they guests are receiving the outside order forms back the day/night of the show as receipt until they receive the "official one" when they get their product. I only then have the show summary which, has all of the information I need to do CCC calls (when I actually start doing them :eek: ). That will be this weekend!

When I used order forms before, my files were really thick, because I stapled them behind the show summary.

If you use the outside order forms, isn't that a lot of printing for you?

It's not that bad really. I like it because the order forms have all of my contact information on them, NAME, phone, email and webpage. I just make copies of the OOF at work. I'm lucky that way.:)

I am going to keep my copies for a year. So all 2006 (all 3 shows!) will get shredded as soon I get some time. I keep the middle copy of the three ply sheets for my reference. I've had to go back to them a couple times to check on something that I couldn't find in PP.

Guest infoOkay wonderful chefsuccessers! After completing my 6th show, I've decided to get organized... or try to! I'm following the outline above and like it. But I can't find a "guest" info sheet in the chefsuccess files. Do any of you keep up with your guess, or at least the ones that get your Newsletter for referrence in this same type of notebook form? I noticed the "guest cards" that they fill out at shows, but nothing for organization.

Thanks a ton,

You can actually print out a listing of customers on P3 (under Reports)...it lets you choose how much info you want to have, name, phone number, email, etc., and then you can 3-hole punch the printout and put it in your binder to keep it handy. That is a big thing when it comes to making customer care calls easier. :)

Thanks so much for the info!!

Related to Organize Your Hosts with a Notebook or Worksheet

What is the purpose of using a notebook or worksheet to organize my hosts?

The purpose of using a notebook or worksheet to organize your hosts is to keep track of important information such as contact details, party dates, and orders. It also helps you stay organized and efficient in communicating with your hosts.

How do I create a notebook or worksheet for my hosts?

To create a notebook or worksheet for your hosts, you can use a physical notebook or create a digital version using a spreadsheet or online tool. Be sure to include sections for host contact information, party details, and order information.

What information should I include in my host notebook or worksheet?

You should include your host's name, phone number, email address, and party date in your notebook or worksheet. You can also include their party theme, guest list, and any special notes or requests from the host.

How often should I update my host notebook or worksheet?

It is recommended to update your host notebook or worksheet after each party or when there are any changes to the host's information or party details. This will help ensure that you have the most up-to-date information for each of your hosts.

Are there any tips for effectively using a host notebook or worksheet?

Yes, there are a few tips for effectively using a host notebook or worksheet. It is important to keep it organized and easily accessible, whether it is a physical notebook or digital version. You can also color-code or use different tabs for different hosts or parties. Additionally, make sure to update it regularly and refer to it often to stay on top of your host communication and party planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies