• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Stackable Cooling Racks Individually: Tara's Dilemma

In summary, the price for one individual stackable cooling rack is $12.50. Multiple racks can be purchased at once for $10.00 each. Unfortunately, there is no discount for purchasing multiple racks individually, but a discounted bundle option is available. All products come with a 1-year warranty and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
Auburn
Is it possible to submit individual orders in PP? I have a lady who gave her Stackable cooling racks to her mother and would like to order more ASAP. I don't have a show for the next few weeks so i would like to submitthis now.

I can't seem to find a way to do that as it telling me I need guest sales if I add it as a show but I don't see a individual order selection....

Any ideas?

Tara

I'm pretty sure that you can, but I don't use PP anymore, but you definitely can in P3 (which doesn't help you if you don't use).

However, if you can't make it work in PP, do you have a website you could submit the order through?

Act as though you're setting up a new show. You'll have an option to choose the type of show. Individual order will be one of the options. Choose the host. Click on "Add Order." The "host" name will come up.

Related to Ordering Stackable Cooling Racks Individually: Tara's Dilemma

What is the price of the individual stackable cooling rack?

The price for one individual stackable cooling rack is $12.50.

Can I purchase multiple stackable cooling racks at once?

Yes, you can purchase multiple stackable cooling racks at once. The price for each additional rack is $10.00.

Is there a discount for purchasing multiple stackable cooling racks?

Unfortunately, there is no discount for purchasing multiple stackable cooling racks individually. However, we do offer a discounted bundle option for purchasing multiple racks at once.

Does the individual stackable cooling rack come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return an individual stackable cooling rack if I am not satisfied?

Yes, you can return the individual stackable cooling rack within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • raebates