• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Packages: Eligibility After Sept. 30

In summary, after Sept. 30, one can still order sample packages, but eligibility requirements may change. The eligibility requirements and sample package options will depend on new policies set by the company, so it is recommended to check with a consultant or the Pampered Chef website for updates. Commission can still be earned on sample package sales after Sept. 30 if the new eligibility requirements are met. For more information on ordering sample packages after Sept. 30, it is advised to contact a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for updates.
deliciousdiva
I have not orderedany sample packages yet. Am I still eligible to order, or did that end Sept. 30? Thanks!

If you just signed, you can order them. If you were a consultant before, your time has expired.

How do the deadlines work for sample packages??? I just ordered one for fall, but I just signed not too long ago. When would the deadline be for the the next batch?

If you're already a consultant when they become available, then you have until the published date on the form/online. If you are a new consultant, you can order the current samples until the end of your 6th week.The details online currently indicate:
New Consultants (Agreements received after August 1, 2007
Sample packages are offered to new Consultants for 6 weeks after the agreement is received or until February 1, 2008, whichever is sooner.Outlet samples don't have the same restrictions.Spring product samples will probably be available starting late January or early February through the end of March (for current consultants).

Ann - since the outlet changes monthly, is there a deadline to order samples from there?

I haven't seen one. It just changes when the outlet changes.

Yeah, the outlet changed about 5 times this month!
cake testers - no cake testers
magic mops - no magic mops
grapefruit knives - no grapefruit knives

Related to Ordering Sample Packages: Eligibility After Sept. 30

1. Can I still order sample packages after Sept. 30?

Yes, you can still order sample packages after Sept. 30. However, eligibility requirements may change.

2. What are the eligibility requirements for ordering sample packages after Sept. 30?

Eligibility requirements for ordering sample packages after Sept. 30 will depend on the new policies set by the company. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for updates.

3. Will there be any changes to the sample package options after Sept. 30?

There may be changes to the sample package options after Sept. 30. Please stay updated by checking with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I still earn commission on sample package sales after Sept. 30?

Yes, you can still earn commission on sample package sales after Sept. 30 if you meet the new eligibility requirements set by the company.

5. How can I find out more information about ordering sample packages after Sept. 30?

You can find out more information about ordering sample packages after Sept. 30 by contacting your consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
reba515
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies