• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Blades for the Usg

In summary, to order new blades for your USG, visit our website and search for "USG blades" in the search bar. The blades are sold individually, but you can add multiple to your cart. Delivery time may vary, but most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can return or exchange the blades within 30 days if they do not fit your USG. We do not offer discounts for multiple blades, but we have regular sales and promotions. Sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated.
britishchef
How do I do it? My director doesn't work Sundays, and I'll probably forget by Tuesday. My MIL has a USG, no idea where or when she got it... the v-blade is broken. I know she can buy a new one, she would also like to buy the crinkle cut blade from the UM if it will fit (I read that the blades are interchangeable - is that true?). Is it possible to order both? How do I do it?

First, sorry, I don't believe the blades are interchangable. You can order the V blade on the replacement parts order , under noncommision orders. It should be # 108T

It just says thick blade... how do I know that's the v-blade? THanks!

I looked it up on the parts list that is in the Recipe for Success. It is hard to tell what's what on the PP one. Hope that helps!

Actually, I saved all the julienne blades from my US&Gs before selling them in my garage sale and they fit in the UM. It doesn't slice as smoothly as the US&G did, but it works.

The V Blade is the "Thick Blade" #108T.

Also, you can't use the Crinkle Cut blade in the US&G because of the safety mechanism that allows the blade to rise when the food guard passes over it. :( Sorry!

The blades from the USG go in the UM, but don't snap in so it is harder to use. The UM blades DON'T go into the USG because of the lever. I am happy though because I use the crinkle blade WAY more than I ever used the julianne!

Related to Ordering New Blades for the Usg

1. How can I order new blades for my USG?

To order new blades for your USG, you can visit our website and search for "USG blades" in the search bar. This will bring up all the available options for replacement blades. Select the one that matches your specific USG model and add it to your cart. You can then proceed to checkout and complete your order.

2. Are the blades sold individually or in a set?

The blades for the USG are sold individually. This allows you to purchase only the specific blades that you need, rather than buying a whole set. However, if you do need multiple blades, you can add them to your cart before checking out.

3. How long does it take for the blades to be delivered?

The delivery time for the blades may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

4. Can I return or exchange the blades if they don't fit my USG?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including replacement blades. If the blades do not fit your USG, you can return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the blades must be in their original packaging and unused in order to be eligible for a return or exchange.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering multiple blades?

We do not currently offer discounts for ordering multiple blades for the USG. However, we do have regular sales and promotions that you can take advantage of to save money on your purchase. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on all of our current deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chef_leeanne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies