• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Merril: Here's How!

In summary, to place an order with Merril, you can browse their website and add items to your shopping cart. You can also call their customer service team to place an order over the phone. Merril accepts all major credit cards and PayPal as forms of payment. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and once shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible, but note that changes may not be possible once the order has been processed and shipped. Currently, Merril only offers shipping within the United States, but international shipping options may be available in the future.
DeeDee616
Can we track and order from Merril? If so how? thanks. I'm just THAT excited to get my stuff!!!!!

Here's what the Merrill Site says about checking on an order:
Check a Submitted Order
To check the status of an order, call Merrill's Customer Service for The Pampered Chef® account at 1.800.876.5004, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday. It is important to print your order confirmation sheet so you can refer to your confirmation number while you are on the phone with a customer service representative.

Thanks Beth. I was wondering the same thing. I can't wait to get my pink and brown bag!

Hahaha...i'm waiting for the pink and brown bag too! You'd think they'd have a place like most web sites where you just click to track (like us)

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely track and order from Merril. All you need to do is log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress. If you have any trouble, feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We're so happy to hear you're excited to receive your Pampered Chef products! Happy cooking!

Related to Ordering from Merril: Here's How!

1. How do I place an order with Merril?

To place an order with Merril, simply browse our website and add the desired items to your shopping cart. Once you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information. You can also place an order over the phone by calling our customer service team.

2. What forms of payment does Merril accept?

Merril accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payment through PayPal for added convenience.

3. How long does it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

5. Does Merril offer international shipping?

At this time, Merril only offers shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check back in the future for updates on international shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mikecooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • cookn' katie