• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Quick Start Box: Director or Not?

In summary, the Quick Start Box is a kit that comes in the PPP catalog that can be ordered by directors and above. It is the paperwork that comes in the kit that can be given to someone to get started planning, and they just have to wait for their products. If used by the middle of the last month of the selling season, they must pay $35 each.
missyciccolella
This may be a silly question, but I'm asking anyway! I am placing a supply order, and for the 1st time I noticed it has "Quick Start Box" with $0 amount. I know what a quick start box is, but I didn't think you could order one until you were a director. Does anyone know about this and if so give me the scoop! Thanks!

It is the paperwork that comes in the kit that you can give to someone to get started planning then they just have to wait for their products. It can only be ordered by directors and above.

janetupnorth said:
It is the paperwork that comes in the kit that you can give to someone to get started planning then they just have to wait for their products. It can only be ordered by directors and above.
I guess my question is why does it appear that I can order a quick start box in PPP? I am not a director...just curious!

Because there's no special product list for Directors and above. If you order it, they won't ship it to you.

I tried to order it once not knowing... figuring I could just be prepared. They just never sent it to me. To my understanding, directors and above can order it and tehn they have a certain amount of days to use it before they have to pay. I could be completely wrong though! LOL :)

Directors can have up to 5 at a time, and must use them by the middle of the last month of the selling season. If they are not used by that time, they must pay $35 each. (That may go up for the current season, since the catalogs have gone up.)

We can order up to 5 of them and they can be used by ANYONE (so if you have a director near by she can sign one over to you for your recruit - even if she is not in your cluster). If we have any left at the end of a season (they give us a date) we have to pay $35 for them.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I've never noticed it in PPP before as I usually have my list ready and don't scroll the supply in PPP. Thanks!

1. How do I order a Quick Start Box as a Director?

As a Director with Pampered Chef, you can order a Quick Start Box by logging into your Consultant Workstation and navigating to the "Order" tab. From there, select "New Order" and then "Quick Start Box" from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I order a Quick Start Box if I am not a Director?

Yes, you can still order a Quick Start Box if you are not a Director. Simply log into your Consultant Workstation and navigate to the "Order" tab. From there, select "New Order" and then "Quick Start Box" from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to complete your order.

3. What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box includes a variety of products and business tools to help you get started as a new Director. This may include cookware, kitchen tools, catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

4. How much does a Quick Start Box cost?

The cost of a Quick Start Box may vary depending on your current level with Pampered Chef. As a Director, you may have the option to use your monthly Host Rewards to cover the cost of the box. If not, the cost will be deducted from your commission payment.

5. How long does it take to receive a Quick Start Box?

Once your order is processed, it typically takes 2-3 business days for your Quick Start Box to be delivered. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. You can track the status of your order through your Consultant Workstation under the "Order" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • Poll
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
katie0128