• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your New Consultant BBP via PP3 - Business Building Package

In summary, the Business Building Package is a comprehensive resource for starting and growing a Pampered Chef business. It includes a consultant manual, product catalogs, order forms, business training materials, and access to an online community for support. The cost for the package is a one-time fee of $109 and is not required to become a consultant, but highly recommended. Additional materials and resources can be purchased through the package, and it is available to consultants in all countries where Pampered Chef operates.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Can I order my New Consultant BBP through PP3?

If it's the paperwork package you get in your kit then I beleive it has to be send into HO via the mail

Unfortunately you have to send it to HO via mail. :(

Related to Order Your New Consultant BBP via PP3 - Business Building Package

What is included in the Business Building Package?

The Business Building Package includes a variety of essential tools and resources that will help you start and grow your Pampered Chef business. These include a consultant manual, product catalogs, order forms, business training materials, and access to our online community for support and advice.

How much does the Business Building Package cost?

The Business Building Package is available for a one-time fee of $109. This cost covers all of the materials and resources included in the package, as well as ongoing support and training opportunities.

Do I need to purchase the Business Building Package to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the Business Building Package is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is highly recommended as it provides valuable resources and support to help you succeed in your business.

Can I purchase additional materials or resources for my business through the Business Building Package?

Yes, the Business Building Package is designed to be a comprehensive resource for your business. You can purchase additional products, business materials, and training resources through the package at any time.

Is the Business Building Package available to consultants outside of the United States?

Yes, the Business Building Package is available to consultants in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, some materials and resources may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimmers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Pedey